Birthday {Rei}

Today was rei's birthday and you were going to behave today for her and you were currently baking a cake for her while she was out.

A few minutes later you finished baking the cake and you were wrapping up the present you got online for her.

After you finished wrapping up the present you went to the cake and put the icing on it.

30 minutes later you were done with cake and you had icing all over you and you went to go clean yourself up and when you went downstairs to see rei and you walked up to her.

"Y/n I'm not in the mood to-"

You cut her off by hugging her and saying.

"Happy birthday Rei"

"Y-Y-Y-You remembered my birthday?"

"Of course, I'm sorry that I have been bad, I promise to be good from now on"

"Aww, thank you snowflake"

"Come on I want to show you something"

"What is it?"

"It's a surprise"

"Surprise!!"

She smiled and had tears in her eyes.

"Thank you so much snowflake!!"

"Do you like it?"

"I love it" she hugged you.

She let you go and you guys had cake.

"Here" you handed her present to her.

"You got me a present?"

"Of course, what kind of s/o would I be?!"

She smiled again and tore the wrapping paper and she smiled when she saw her present.

"I love it"

"I love you rei"

"I love you too snowflake" she kissed your forehead.

(251 words)

Happy birthday Rei!!!

Today is rei's birthday so I had to write a one shot for her.

Also who wants to go on a killing spree with me, toga, Dabi? To go kill stain, overhaul and Endavor.

I will never forgive for what they did.
Especially what happened to Eri, we need to protect her at all costs!!!