Safe {Dabi}

You were a regular civilian, that's all but you caught the eyes of a villain, Dabi. He doesn't know why but he felt he felt the urge to protect you.

You were walking at the park then all the sudden you and other people were attacked by the hero killer stain.

[With Dabi]

"Hey shigaraki, I have a favor"

"What is it you burnt bacon?"

"I need Toga, Compress, Kurgori, and Twice"

"Fine whatever, just don't get caught by the heroes" he said annoyed.

"Thanks, I owe you one"

[With y/n]

You and everyone else was so scared, stain saw you and started walking towards you and started walking backwards from him. Then all the sudden there was an explosion, you saw more villains showed up and you were really scared.

"Don't touch what doesn't belong to you" you saw a guy with black hair and scars and he looked scary.

A girl with blonde hair and messy buns appeared behind stain and attached him.

You ran away, but then the guys with the scars appeared behind you, he grabbed you and you whimpered.

"Shh, it's ok mouse, your safe now" he said as you were trying to get away from him.

"Now kurogiri" he said and you both went into a black hole.

(215 words)

Requested by: Human_weeb_trash