Cuddle {Aizawa Family}

❣️  (this is a plantonic yandere, it means that is not a romantic yandere, you might know if you read Koi's yandere books)

You've been fighting aizawa and mic ever since they k̶i̶d̶n̶a̶p̶p̶e̶d̶  brought you to your new home, you would scream, kick, you would try to punch them and you would even bite them. Aizawa would have to use his capture weapon when they went in your room  to come get you for breakfast, lunch, dinner etc.

Whenever you would threw you temper tantrums you would throw stuff and hit whoever except eri, Shinsou would have to take Eri somewhere else just in case she might get hurt. If one of them tried talking to you you would yell at them, Eri always got upset to see you like that all the time, she even thought that it was her fault that you were like that, mic told her it wasn't her fault.

Whenever you saw one of them you would get stressed out, mic was hurt to see you like that, he and aizawa was thinking about sending you to a asylum.

Mic and aizawa went to your room so they could take you to get some help, when they opened your door they expected for you to yell at them but when saw you, you looked tired and you had red puffy eyes from crying. Once you saw them you got up from your bed and jumped in mic's arms, aizawa thought you were going to attack mic but mic stopped him when you wrapped your arms around his neck and buried your face in the crook of his neck.

Mic heart stung at how distressed you looked.

"I'm sorry" you mumbled.

"Sorry for what listener?"

"For when I acted out on you guys, for when I threw stuff, when I made Eri thought it was her fault and I'm sorry for when you guys tried to talk to me and I yelled to you, you probably have me now" you said and started to cry.

"We don't hate you kitten, we love you very much with all our hearts" aizawa said.

"You do?" You turned around and looked at aizawa.

"Of course listener" mic said and kissed your forehead.

"I-I-Is it alright if I can see Eri?"

"Of course" aizawa said and went to go get Eri.

Mic walked you to the living room and you saw Eri looking up at you.

Mic set you down on the ground and you sat across from her.

"H-H-Hello Eri, I'm sorry for what I did" you said and looked at the ground.

"It's ok I forgive you" she giggled and hugged you.

Mic was about to stop her but stopped when he saw you hugged her back.

Shinsou walked out out of his room and saw mic and aizawa and walked to them to see you and Eri hugging, you looked up and saw shinsou and you let Eri go and walked up to him and you surprised him with a hug, he smiled and hugged you back, you let go of him and went to aizawa and you wanted him to pick you up and he did.

"Can we all go cuddle?" You and yawned.

"Of course kitten" aizawa said as you put your head on his shoulder.

Mic,Eri and shinsou followed you two to to the master's bedroom.

(545 words)

I love Eri so much, she's so cute.

I'll start doing more yandere plantonic's too.