Adore { Siren Mic}

You never believed in the Legends of sirens, you had no reason to...

Until.......................

You met it or him actually.

You lived on the beach, you always loved the beach. Every night you go to the water and put your feet in the water, you always loved the feeling of your foot on the sand and in the water. You were getting ready to go to the beach tonight, putting on your bathing suit because you were going to go swim in the water where it is nice and quiet, no one else was going to be there or so you thought.

You got your sandals on and walked out of your front door and walked on the beach to the water. You took off your sandals and took off your Towel off and walked in the water. Little did you know that someone was watching you.

You were swimming then you felt something trying to pull your foot under the water. You started to freak out and then you got pulled under the water, you were holding your breath in the water. Green eyes were looking at your e/c eyes, staring at you as you stare back, those eyes were the most beautiful ones you have ever seen then you actually got a look at him, he had long blonde hair, those green eyes that you can't but help with looking at them and a tail. What a tail?!

You realized that you needed some air and you swam to the surface of the water, once you got some air in you you swam back to the beach.

The creature swam after you, you you got out of the water and turned to the creature and he was just staring at you.

"What are you?"

"I'm a siren, my name is mic but you can call me hizashi" he smiled.

"Ok hizashi, what do you want from me?"

"Your love" he said

"Wait what?! What did you just say?!?!"

"I said I want your love" he said.

"Why though?"

"Because we're mates"

"Wait wh-?!"

Before you could finished mic pulled you on the water.

(356 words)

Requested by: KoiFish69

I got lazy and decided to stop it there lol.

Anyone else want to request because I decided to do spookotober.