Love {Shigadabi}

You were a hero, even though if shigaraki and Dabi hate heroes, you were an exception, they saw that you wanted to save people and that you weren't in for the money.

They were afraid that you'll get hurt fighting a villain, so they were planning on to kidnap you so they can protect you from any harm that comes your way.

You were on patrol with your two best friends; Midoriya and Todoroki, you guys were walking then all the sudden two villains showed up, you three got in a fighting stance.

"Look at that, our little mouse is going to fight us" Dabi said looking at you smirking.

"I'm not your mouse" you gritted your teeth.

"Not yet, but soon you'll be" Dabi said.

You got really mad and you, Midoriya and Todoroki ran towards the two villains.

Little did you know that they planned something. You were running towards and Dabi was planning on grabbing you.

Dabi grabbed your waist while Todoroki and Midoriya was fighting shigaraki.

"Now kurogiri" Dabi said and you and Dabi went through a black hole and you saw shigaraki disappeared then you tried to reach out to Midoriya and Todoroki but it was too late.

You were thrashing around trying to get out of Dabi's grip, he got annoyed and burned you a little and you stopped.

"That wasn't so hard now was it?" Dabi asked.

"Let me go you psychos!"

"Now that's no way to talk to your boyfriend's" shigaraki said.

"Why are you even doing this?!"

"We are doing this out of love"

(263 words)

So my mom's boyfriend said that my cat is using their cat's litter box in their room and I asked him 'what do you want me to do about it?' and he said to spank my cat and I said no. I would never hurt my baby!

Also apparently my mom's kitten has been putting Legos in my mom's boyfriend house shoe's and I laughed so hard 😂😂😂😂😂 he thought my brother's were doing it too.