Burn marks {HotWings}

Hawks was going on a mission for a couple of months and it scared you because you were going to be left alone with Dabi.

"Do you have to go?"

"Yes baby bird, I'm sorry but I have to go" he said as he kissed your forehead.

"Ok.. "

"Bye babe" dabi said as he stood behind you.

"Bye" you said.

"Bye guys" Kegio said and left and closed the front door.

You tried to run to your room but dabi  grabbed you by your waist.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"T-T-T-To my room"

"I don't think so, you need a punishment"

"Please no, I don't need one!!"

"Yes you do, you were lucky that Kegio was there to help you last time, but this time he can't help you"

Dabi dragged you to his and keigo's bedroom and layed you down on the bed and start to use his quirk on your thighs and legs and you sobbed.

*After hawks mission*

Hawks walked in the house to your yelling and ran to your room and saw dabi trying to grab you and you saw hawks and ducked under dabi and jumped into hawks arms crying.

Hawks looked down and saw burn marks on your legs.

"What did you do to them?"

"Babe I can explain" dabi tried to explain.

"No, I don't want to hear it, you can think about what you did by sleeping on the couch tonight" hawks said angry at dabi for what he did to your beautiful skin.

"Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" Hawks asked you.

"Yeah" you sniffled.

(270 words)