the characters find out that you are cutting yourself

The characters find out that you are cutting yourself.

Deku💚 - he cries because he's thinks it's his fault that you are cutting yourself. He thinks that you are are not happy with him. He found out when you accidentally forgot to cover your scars.

Kirishima ❤️ - he also cries because he thinks he's not manly enough for you. He found out when he caught you.

Bakugou 🧡 - he cries because he thinks he is not good enough for you. He found out when he was holding your wrist and you winced.

Todoroki❤️🤍 - he thinks you're not happy and he thinks he has been neglecting you and he tries to spend more time with you. He found out when you left a blade on the bathroom counter when you accidentally left it there.

Present mic💛 - he's heartbroken that you cut yourself and he tries to make you happy and you get lots of cuddles and kisses from him and he cooks your favorite food. He caught you when you thought he was at work and he came back because he forgot something.

Aizawa 🖤 - he gets upset and hides every sharp object from you and he let you vent and you said that you thought that he didn't love you. He told you that he did love you and that he was sorry and you guys cuddled. He found out from Shinsou and shinsou found out from Eri because she looked at your wrist.

Dabi💙 - he found you cut yourself because of him. He starts to be nice to you. He found out from toga because you told her.

Shigaraki 💙 - he's not happy at all, he found out from toga because she saw you cutting yourself. He makes sure you're with him at all times.

(300 words)