Misunderstanding {Present Mic}

You realized that you loved mic,you were crying because you thought mic was cheating on you with midnight, you've been crying all day since he left in the morning. You didn't hear the front door open and you didn't hear the door to your open.

He was heartbroken to see you crying while laying on the bed.

"What's wrong songbird?" He asked while walking towards you.

"Oh, your home zashi, I didn't hear you" you said sniffing and wiped your tears away with your shirt's sleeve.

"Is everything alright listener?" He asked as he sat next to you while he rubbed your back.

"A-A-Are you cheating on me with midnight?" You asked and you were about to cry again.

Mic was shocked to hear you say to say and then he knew that you loved and cared for him.

"I would never cheat on you listener" he said and embraced you into a hug.

"I love you" he said and kissed you and you kissed back.

"I love you too" you said and he smiled.

(178 words)

Requested by: KoiFish69

Does anyone else want to request? If you do please request.

So I went to a birthday party today and there were a lot of kids that were younger than me and the best part about it was that I found out that two of my friends are into anime and I met a girl that is into anime. We all got our numbers too. Turns out we all love bakugou, Todoroki and deku and other anime characters from different animes. This was like the best day ever!

Anyway I want to get to know you guys, you can comment on here, Message me, you can write on my message board, whatever you want to do, so let's get to know each other!