Punishment {Present Mic}

You were running away from your
p̶r̶i̶s̶o̶n̶ home with mic, he left the door unlocked, you thought he was smarter than that but apparently he wasn't. You knew the police wouldn't help you out, so you were planning on getting out of Japan away from him.

You heard footsteps behind you then you ran into a ally and you turned around to see mic there.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"Away from you!"

"I'm going to have to punish you when we get home" he said and started to walk to the house.

While mic was walking he was silent. 'he is never silent, I'm in deep trouble now' you thought.

"W-W-Where are we going?"

"You mean where you are going y/n" he said and stopped in front of a door and opened it and you saw nothing, it was pitch black.

You clinged to mic and you were saying you were sorry and that you won't do it again but he didn't listen to you.

"You shouldn't have ran away from me listener"

"I'm sorry zashi!!" You cried.

That made him paused, you never gave him a nickname but he then remember that you need to learn"

(204 words)

I'm writing a part two to this.

I'm about to kill one of my brothers, he left his stuff on my bed! I told my brother's and sister to stay away from my bed but no my brother's don't listen to me. The reason why I don't let them on my or near my bed because they always make a mess on it.