Crush {Ojiro}

You were sitting next to hagakure in class then you both felt like someone was watching you both turn to see ojiro watching you then he turned around blushing.

"Ooo~ I think someone has a crush on you y/n-chan~" hagakure teased.

"W-Why would he have a crush on someone like me?" You blushed.

"Who wouldn't?! I mean, you're beautiful,kind, and you're smart!"

"Oh, come on now. You're exaggerating now." You blushed.

"You know it's true! Oh look he's coming over!" She pointed out and you looked over to see ojiro walking towards you two then you saw hagakure leaving you.

You grabbed her arm. "Where are you going?!"

"To leave to two alone, of course! I think he's going to confess to you!" She then walked away.

'i should've known better' you sighed.

"H-Hey y/n" ojiro blushed as he rubbed the back of his neck with his left hand.

"Yes ojiro?"

"I was wondering if you....to go out with me sometime?" He asked nervously.

"S-Sure, I would love to ojiro" you smiled.

"Great, it's a date then!"

"Ok" you said he then left.

After a few weeks of dating ojiro was starting to act possessive over you. He didn't want you to hang out with any of your friends at all, he always want to be around you all the time.

It was just a crush, that's all, just a crush that's all.

(241 words
Requested by: apersonwithnodad98

Currently watching Harry Potter.