Run {Overhaul}

You were running away from Overhaul to go get help from the pros but you had to leave Eri behind and you felt guilty about leaving her. After you fully gain his trust to let you walk around but he still made sure that you could not escape. What confused you the most is why he wanted you in the first place, you were quirkless and you never had a dream of becoming a hero or villain.

"Get back here y/n!!" Overhaul yelled

"No!!! Get away from me!!!" You yelled trying to hold back your tears.

You almost made onto Chronostasis caught you by your arm.

"Let me go!! Let me go you psycho!!!!!"

You were sobbing so hard and trying to call for help but no one was around as Chrono dragged you back to overhaul. Once you could overhaul you tried to get out of Chrono's grasp as he tried to hand you to overhaul but overhaul got ahold of you and you thrashed harder in his hold.

"If you calm down and listen to me y/n, I won't hurt eri.

After you heard that you calmed down and listen to him.

"Promise?" You sniffled.

"I do, can you promise me something y/n?"

You nodded.

"Never run away again y/n, got it?"

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes Kai"

"That wasn't so hard now was it?"

You heard little feet running to you and saw eri.

"Eri!!!"

"Y/n!!!!!"

(243 words)

Requested by LeraMano

I hope this is what you wanted if not let me know.