Fight {Dabi VS. Hawks}

You were a regular person, you had no quirk, nothing re interesting about you, yet you caught two certain people's attention.

You caught hawks attention by running, he thought you were running towards him because you were a fan but you ran past him because you were almost late for work. Dabi didn't know how you caught his attention, you just did.

You were on your way walking home from work then all the sudden you were pulled into a ally and your back hit the wall. You looked to see Dabi, he's the villain you seen on your TV, you heard he was dangerous, you were hitting and  kicking him, trying to get out of his grasp.

"Sshh, it's going to be ok mouse" he said and stuck a needle in your neck and you passed out in his chest.

A few hours later you woke up tied to a chair with a gag in your mouth and you started to freak out. You heard a door opened and you saw Dabi and you started to freak out.

"No reason to freak out mouse, I just need to mark you" he said and blue flames came out of his hand and walked over to you, he knelt down and you could feel heat on your leg and you were crying.

You then heard a thud and you looked over to see the pro hero hawks and you were happy to see him, you thought you were going to get out of here.

"You stupid pro heroes, always ruining everything for us villain's" Dabi growled.

(265 words)

There will be three parts to this.

One will where Hawks will win.

One where dabi will win.

And the last one will be where they share you.