Kidnapped {Villain Bakugou}

You were walking home from work then you got a feeling that you were being followed by someone and you started to run.

Once you got to your house you felt safe. You locked your front door just in case and went to your bathroom and took a quick shower. After your shower you went to your kitchen and made something to eat, when you finished eating you went to bed and watch some anime.

While you were watching your anime you heard a thud from your living room and you grabbed your baseball bat.

"Who's there?" You asked as you carefully walked down the hallway to your room.

As you got to your living room you saw a tall figure standing in the living room.  You started to freak out and you tried to hit the guy but he caught the baseball bat.

The man showed his face and once you recognized his face.

Katsuki Bakugou, he was a hero in training but then he betrayed the hero's, no one knew why not even his childhood friend.

You tried to run to your room but he caught your foot.

"Where do you think you're going teddy bear?"

You thrashed around trying to get out of his grasp but failed. Next thing you knew that you were knocked out and you knew what was happening. You were being kidnapped.

(229 words)

Requested by LeraMano

Sorry for not posting it last night, I passed out last night.