this is for you girls

This is for you Ladies because I'm bored. This is how I think the MHA characters react to you being on your period.

Present mic 💛 - he is prepared for anything you, if you need a heating pad he'll have it, he literally stays there the whole entire time to make sure you're ok and will cuddle you and give you kisses.

Aizawa🖤 - he's knows what to get, he has to deal with girls from class 1A who had been on their period and you both take a lot of naps.

Midnight💜 - she gets whatever you want or need and will cuddle you whether you like it or not (she can cuddle me all she's wants)

Miruko💛 - she gets you whatever you need.

Dabi💙 - he doesn't care so you have to go to Toga so she can get the stuff you need and she happily gets whatever you need.

Toga💛 - she's gets the stuff you need and loves on you.

Shigaraki 💙 - he gets you what you need.

Todoroki ❤️🤍 - he thinks you're dying, he really does.

Bakugou 🧡 - he's chill about it but he's freaking out on the inside.

Deku💚 - he freaks out and gets the stuff you need and you cuddle him so he knows you're ok.

Kirishima❤️ - he doesn't know what it is but after you tell him what it was he got so embarrassed then lots of lovens.

Uraraka💖 - she knows what to get and you both cuddle.

Mina💖 - she knows what it's like so she gets you everything she thinks you need and cuddles.

Asui💚 - she gets you the stuff you need and you both just talk.

(283 words)

If there is any other character you want me to do, let me know in the comments.

Also I have a feeling that Todoroki would think you're dying.