Stressed {FatGum and Present Mic}

You were stressed, you lost your job and you were sturgling to pay your bills and you were struggling on finding a job. You didn't know what to do, all your friends live out of the country, you didn't know anyone else.

You were at a interview, the job was a pro hero's assistant, you had some experience and it is good pay.

"Y/N L/N" the receptionist said.

"Yes?"

"They're ready for you"

"Ok, thank you" you said and walked to the interview room.

"Are you y/n l/n?" A guy with blonde hair asked.

"Yes I am" you smiled.

"Have a seat please, by the way I'm present mic"

"Nice to meet you" you said and you both shaked hands.

"Why did you applied for this job?"

"I applied for this job because I need the money right now and I want to try new things"

"Have you had any experience?"

"Yes, I used to be Endeavor's assistant" you said.

"How long ago was that?"

"A few years"

"Did you quit or did you get fired?"

"I quitted"

"Why?"

"Personal reasons"

"That seems good enough, you're hired!" He smiled.

"Wait really?!"

"Yeah, you seem like a likeable person."

"Thank you so much, I won't let you down!" You smiled.

"Hey do you have a ride?" Present Mic asked.

"No, why?"

"I was wondering if I could give you a ride?"

"Sure, I don't mind"

Little did you know that mic knew you were stressed, he and fatgum know, mic already gave the job to some else. Mic was planning on taking you to your new home where you don't have to worry about anything.

You got in the car and mic started to drive. After thirty minutes you realized that mic didn't know where you live, he was driving somewhere else. He stopped in front of a house and you got out and you were about to run until you were attacked to the ground.

"Where do you think where you're going listener?" Mic asked.

"Let me go!" You struggled.

"It's ok" you heard a voice said and you looked to see the pro hero fatgum.

"What do you want from me?!"

"We don't want anything from you, we just want to reassure you that you don't have to worry about anything again and so that you don't have to be stressed anymore" mic said.

(399 words)

Requested by: KoiFish69

To let you guys know I'm only on season 2 in MHA, please don't be mad, I have to wait for my dad to get Hulu again and I don't want to watch it on YouTube.

Sorry I didn't update it earlier, I was baking brownies with my mom and I had a brownie.