Halloween Special {Class 1A + Aizawa + Eri

❣️

You were recently just saved from a villain by the pro hero Eraser, he took you in and you lived with him and Eri. He took you in because you were the same age as Eri and when he saw you he knew he had to protect you.

You and Eri we're playing your guy's room playing Knights.

"Don't worry y/n! I'll save you!" Eri yelled.

She ran to you and hugged you and you both giggled.

"I'll always protect you y/n, I promise" Eri smiled.

"And I'll always protect you too Eri" you smiled back and hugged her again.

Aizawa walked in to see you two hugging and smiled then walked in the room and you and Eri ran and hugged him.

You see it took you awhile to warm up to aizawa because you were still scared of him because of what happened to you in the past. You warmed up to Eri quickly because you and her are the same age.

"You guys ready for Halloween?" Aizawa asked.

"What's Halloween?" You questioned while tilting your head to the side curiously.

"It's where you get to go to people's houses and knock on their door and get free candy! It's amazing!!" Eri said excited.

"Oh, that kinda sounds scary going to strangers houses" you said.

"If you don't like it then you can stay with one of my students and i'm pretty sure that Eri will get enough candy for the both of you" aizawa said.

"Really?" You asked.

"Yeah, now let's go get your guys costumes" aizawa said and you three left.

Eri and you got your costumes and left the store and got home then got dressed in your costumes.

*Time skip to the Class 1A party because i'm lazy 🤪*

You were were running with Eri playing then you tripped over your shoe.

"Ow!!" You cried.

Bakugou ran to you and picked you up and cradled you in his arms. Aizawa and deku ran up to you to see you crying into bakugou's chest surprised.

"kachan! Did you hurt y/n?!" Deku asked.

"What of course not!! You damn nerd!!" Bakugou scoffed.

"What happened Eri?"
Aizawa asked.

"Me and y/n were running around then she tripped! It's all my fault! It wouldn't have happen if we weren't running around!" She cried.

"Eri it wasn't your fault, it was an accident" aizawa said.

"Yeah, we need to make sure this never happens again" bakugou said.

(413 words)

I needed to take a little break guys and yes i know i'm seven days late but i don't care. I've also kinda been stressed because of school and i need to make sure mental health is stable too and i'll try to get all the requests done. I might take a little break too again, i might close requests for a little bit too. I'm not sure yet.

Love you gus ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️