{Treat You Better} Present Mic

You were eating dinner alone once again while Aizawa was on patrol. Ever since you and aizawa got married he's been neglecting you, you've gotten used to it though, hizashi would ask if you're ok, but you're not and he can see it, you just don't know.

Hizashi was planning on come to get you and take you to your new p̶r̶i̶s̶o̶n̶  home.

You heard a knock at the door and went to open it and to your surprise it was hizashi.

"Hizashi, what are you doing here?"

"I thought I would surprise you, it isn't a bad time is it?"

"No, I was just having some dinner, do you want some?"

After you guys finished eating hizashi said something that surprised you.

"Y/n, please leave shota, you deserve so much better that him, he treats you badly, I can treat you better!"

"Look zashi, I love shota, I'm sorry, I can't leave him" you said.

Hizashi frowned after what you said, he took out a needle from his pocket.

"Sorry listener but I'm going to have to do this" he said as he started walking towards you. You started to walk backwards them your back hit the kitchen counter.

"W-W-What are you doing hizashi?"

"You didn't want to come with me, I'm going to make you come with me" is the last thing you heard before you blacked out.

(233 words)

Requested by: KoiFish69