help {Deku}

You're the UA traitor and no one knows it because they think you're all sweet and innocent but you're not, not even one bit.

You used to like heroes but not anymore because when you were younger you thought they would come and save you but they didn't instead they went after the villain instead of helping them so you ran away from and you became apart of the L.O.V since you were 16.

You were meeting the L.O.V to give them information about the heroes and then everything went wrong because of that stupid deku and his face saddened when he saw you with the L.O.V.

"Y-Y-Y-Y/n you're a villain?"

"Yeah I'm a villain, you know deku it could've stayed the same but you had to ruin it, I'm going to have to give you to Toga, I know she will love to see you tied up!!!" You giggled.

You ran towards deku and saw him smiling? Once you were in arms length he pulled you into his chest and he sedated you.

You tried to fight but you failed and blacked out. Dabi and compress tried to save you but other pro heroes came to help Deku, they had no choice but to run away.

"Is that l/n in your arms Midoriya?" Todoroki asked.

"Yeah, they were walking and all the sudden the villain's appeared and they tried to kidnap them" he faked cried.

"I'm sure they will be ok Midoriya"

"Thank you todoroki, I'll take them home now"

A few hours later you woke up tied to a chair.

"I see you're awake n/n" deku said.

"Let me go you psycho!!"

"That's no way to talk to someone who saved you" deku pouted.

"You didn't save me, you kidnapped me!!"

"Oh y/n I'm trying to help you out, don't you see?"

"You're the one who's need help!!"

"I don't care how long it will for you to change but I'm willing to help you no matter what n/n"

(339 words)

N/N = nickname