Notes {Kirishima}

You always find notes in your locker everyday from someone and you don't know who it is, they're so cute, they'll say how cute you look and how much they admired you so much, they always make you smile and blush

But....

Today the note they left in your locker was creepy, it said how cute you look when you sleep and nice you look at night in your bedroom and it freaked you out and at the end they wanted to meet you after school so you decided to go and confront them about it.

After school you went to the roof and kirishima standing there.

"K-K-Kirishima? You've been the one writing the notes to me?"

"Yeah, I hope you liked them, also I want to you something y/n"

"W-What is it kirishima?"

"I love you y/n! I hope you can return my feelings"

"I'm sorry kirishima but I don't feel the same way after that note"

"Oh that note, I'm sorry y/n I just couldn't keep it to myself any longer!"

"I-I-I should go now" you started walking backwards.

"Y/n!! Please come back!"

"No! Stay away!"

That made him angry.

"You gave me no choice y/n"

After he said you guys heard a door opened and saw deku, Todoroki and Bakugou standing there and you ran to them and hugged deku.

"What the hell is going on shifty hair?" Bakugou asked.

"Thank God you guys are here, please help me!" You cried into deku's chest.

"Get them out of here Midoriya, me and Bakugou will handle him and get Mr.Aizawa too" Todoroki said and deku nodded and got you out of there.

If it weren't for them three and Mr.Aizawa, you don't know what would've happened, Todoroki and Bakugou did get injured but they're ok now and kirishima is in a facility now.

(315 words)