Surprise {EraserMic}

❣️

Aizawa and Mic thought they would get you a surprise since you have been really good for them.

"You know y/n has been good, I think we should get them a surprise" mic said.

"You're right, they have been good" aizawa replied.

"What should we get them?" Mic asked.

"I know they been wanting a kitten" aizawa said.

"Then that is what we'll get them!" Mic smiled.

They went to the pet store while you were taking a nap, they found a kitten that they would think you'd love.

Mic and aizawa came back and mic went to get you so you can see your surprise.

"Listener, wake up" mic said and you didn't want to get up so mic picked you up and carried you bridal style. He walked to the living room and sat you down om the couch.

"What was so important that you had to wake me up from my nap?"

"We got you a surprise!" Mic smiled.

You perked up at the word surprise.

"What is it?"

Aizawa handed you a box that had holes in it.

"Open it" aizawa said.

You opened the box and you looked and saw a orange kitten with a bow around it's neck and it meawed at you and you smiled and picked it up and cuddled it. You then set it down and hugged mic and aizawa.

"Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome kitten" aizawa smiled.

(240 words)

Guys I'm turning one of my oneshots into a book, it's the deku one.