Partner {Shigaraki}

Kurogiri knocked on Shigaraki's door and heard a 'come in' Kurogiri opened the door and walked towards Shigaraki. "What is it?" Shigaraki asked. "Master wants to see you, Tomura," Kurogiri simply replied, then used to quirk for Shigaraki walked through the portal to go see AFO.

"You called for me master?" Shigaraki asked. "Ah, yes Tomura, we need to talk about getting a partner for you," AFO smiled. "A partner? Why in a world would I need a partner, I'm capable of doing things by myself," shigaraki was confused for why AFO would want shigaraki to get a partner when he was capable of getting things done by himself. "For an heir of course! Someone to take your throne when you pass it down," AFO exclaimed. " "I don't need an partner! She would just distract me," shigaraki yelled.

"Please do it for me, for your master," AFO asked. "Fine, but this is for you master," shigaraki sighed, "do you have anyone in mind?" "I actually do, there this one girl I kidnapped not too long ago, she would be perfect for you," AFO smiled again, "I'll take you to her right now," AFO walked towards another room with shigaraki following after him to the other room. There was a beautiful woman with h/c with soft s/c and pretty e/c sitting on the bed in the room. 'shes perfect' shigaraki blushed but quickly stopped himself from blushing.

"Why don't you greet your new husband, y/n?" AFO asked. 'her name is even beautiful' shigaraki thought. She got up and walked towards Shigaraki and gave him a hug. "Hello Shig-" "Tomura, call me Tomura," he cut her off. "Hello Tomura, welcome home," she smiled even though it's fake, he hugged her back making sure to keep his pinky fingers off of her sice he didn't have his gloves on him. "Do you like her?" AFO asked. Shigaraki nodded his head and AFO smiled. "I knew you would, now it's time for you both to go home," AFO said.

(339 words)

Requested by: FlapJack-NickNack

So the reason I haven't updated for like a month is because I had been really busy with school, I've been stressing out with school to make sure to keep my grades up and a lot has happened, because last month my mom and her boyfriend got in a fight and I scared so I called my dad, so hopefully soon I'll be able to live with my dad soon because I don't want to be with my mom anymore for reasons that I don't wanna share, if I stay with her any longer it's going to worse my mental health up even more so hopefully I'll be living with my dad, I hope you guys understand.