Crybaby {Bakugou}

How on earth did I get captured again?! You thought, you finally got away from your captor Katsuki Bakugou, a famous mafia leader, you only had been with him for a weeks with him at his mansion before you escaped from him. He has high security and those stupid bodyguards of his, you only took a liking to two of them, Denki Kaminari and Ejirou Kirishima. They felt bad for you, when Bakugou first brought you in, kicking and crying and he locked you in a room and they snuck in some food and water for you when Bakugou said not to.

You don't know how you escaped, maybe because he, Denki, and Ejirou we're in a hurry because something important happened and the bodyguards that usually watch you that doesn't care less about you, when Denki or Ejirou couldn't. Currently right now you got captured by another Mafia leader, a psychopath, AKA Shigaraki, who wants revenge on Bakugou for some reason you don't know and he won't say. To put it shorter he wants to will you for his revenge.

"Tsk tsk, he hasn't come to save you, how sad," Shigaraki mocked. You glared at him through your tears, you were scared, you didn't want to die yet. Some part of you wanted Bakugou to save you and the other part didn't. As you were thinking, you heard gun fire, and shigaraki was surprised. "How the hell did someone get through my bodyguards?!?!" He yelled and you flinched. Then someone kicked the door down in the room you and Shigaraki we're in. There was Bakugou who looked pissed as hell.

"My little crybaby need some help?" Bakugou looked at your teary face. Soon Ejirou and Denki came in through the door and untied you from the chair and waited for Bakugou's orders. "Take her back to the mansion," he told them and they did as they were told. After you three got out of the room you heard another gun shot to see shigaraki on the ground.

{338 words}

8Daddyissues8 gave me the idea

I know bakugou's birthday was yesterday but I passed out before I could write something for h last night lmao