Angel {Villain Shinsou and Monama}

Shinsou and Monama were your best friends, even though you were in 1A you were an exception for monama. You were always their friends even though they were called villains, you three got into UA. But them two got in class 1C while you got in class 1A, you promised that you would still hang out with them but training and work got in the way.

You were in your dorm room doing your homework until you got a knock on your door, you walked towards your door and saw aizawa, your father present mic and an officer.

"Mr.Aizawa, dad is something wrong?"

"Are you y/n l/n?" The officer asked.

"Yes I am, is something wrong?"

"Do you know Hitoshi Shinsou and Netio Monama?" Aizawa asked.

"Yeah, what does this have do with them, what's going on here?" You asked concerned.

"You're going to need to sit down for this listener" your dad said.

You sat down on your bed as your dad sat down next to you.

"Sweetie this is going to be hard for you..." Your dad trailed off.

"Hitoshi Shinsou and Netio Monama have been reported missing, we are trying to get all the information we need" aizawa said.

"When was the last time you saw them?" The officer asked.

"I-I-I..... I don't remember, we haven't hung out for a while, I've been so busy with training and work that we couldn't hang out...." You trembled.

"Is there anything you can tell us that could help us find them?" The officer asked.

You shook your head no.

"Alright, thank you for the time" the officer said and him and aizawa left and you started to cry and your dad hugged you.

"Sshh, don't worry, they'll find them" he reassured you.

"What if they don't? What if it's my fault that they went missing?"

"It's not your fault, they're your best friends sweetie, don't worry every thing will be ok"

"Can I get some time off from school?" You asked.

"Sure, I'll talk to nezu about it" he said.

You kept trying to look them for months, mina and kirishima tried to get you to stop even bakugou told you to stop and you listened to him. You always had the necklace they gave you on your birthday.

*Time skip to a year later*

You were battling one of the villains Dabi.

Dabi noticed your necklace and recognized it from the picture he saw in Shinsou's room.

"You must be y/n" he said as he blocked an attack from you.

You froze when you heard him say your name and he smirked.

"How do you know my name?"

"I saw you in one of the pictures Shinsou has of you and monama always talks about you non-stop."

"Liar!!!" You yelled. "They went missing a year ago!!"

"You sure about that?"

You were about to attack him again but then there was an explosion and two people walked out of it and it was Shinsou and Monama.

You shocked to see them.

"Angel! We missed you so much!" Monama said and walked up to you and you walked back from them.

"Get away from me you villains!" You yelled through tears.

Monama got mad.

"Why would you say that y/n? You used to always say that we weren't villains" Shinsou said.

You didn't answer him, he could be using his quirk for all you know.

Shinsou smirked at this. "So you do remember my quirk after all, you're going to have to answer me sometime."

"Do you remember when we first met, you were getting bullied monama, what was it he called you? It was that he called you a 'freak' wasn't it?"

"Shut up!!!"

He smirked as he had you under his control.

"Come on let's go angel" Monama said.

(639 words)

Requested by: CorrineEevee

A lot of words.