Surprise {Aizawa}

Aizawa had a really long day, he knew it was his birthday too and he didn't tell anyone when his birthday was. Today all we wanted to do was to come home to you and to have you open your arms to hug him and ask him how was his day was or maybe for the two of you to cuddle all day.

Aizawa was walking towards the gate when mic stopped him.

"Hey shota, you got any plans tonight?"

"Yeah, sorry mic, i need to get some more sleep before patrol tonight. I also need to feed my cats." He lied.

"No problem, see you tomorrow." Mic smiled.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow"

Aizawa then walked towards his car and his way home to you.

When he got inside he was surprised to you at the front door waiting for him with open arms. He wasted no time and held you tightly.

"Happy birthday Shota!"

Shota? Now he was really surprised, you never called him by his first name. He let you go and you grabbed his hand and lead him towards the kitchen to see a cake.

 He let you go and you grabbed his hand and lead him towards the kitchen to see a cake

"I tried my best as i could" you sheepishly smiled.

"I love it kitten" he said and wrapped you in  nother hug while you blushed at the nickname.

"So, what do you want to do birthday boy?"

"Cuddle"

"Ok, we can do that" you chuckled.

You both went upstairs and cuddled, the cake all forgotten. But he didn't care all he cared about was you right now.

(255 words)

Happy birthday aizawa.

I had to write this for his birthday,i love him so much.

If you guys have a birthday coming up,i would be glad to write some head cannons for some of your favorite characters from MHA. I would be glad to write some of those for you guys.

I also have an new crush from MHA.