Concerned{Math Teacher Mic}

Mic was grading his students papers, when he came across one with the last name l/n. He sighed, he'll be sure to call the parents to that student and have them come up there for parent teacher conferences that is tomorrow. After he finished grading papers he called the kids mom. "Hello?" A soft voice came across from the other line. "Is this l/n's mom?" He asked. "Yes, is everything ok with my son?" Y/n asked concerned for her son. "Yes everything is ok, I just need to come up here for parent teacher conferences tomorrow, if that is possible for you?" "Oh, yeah I can, I'll be sure to be there tomorrow" "Thank you Ms.l/n, I'll see you tomorrow then, bye." "Bye," Y/n said.

The next day

Y/n got ready to go meet her son's math teacher. "S/n, your dinner is in the microwave, eat it whenever you want to honey." She told her son as he came downstairs. "Thank you mom," she smiled at her son before giving him a hug."please be careful while being out." The teen said. "I will, thank you" she kissed the top of her sons head before heading out the door. She walked to her car and got in and drove to the school. Once she got inside she asked someone where Mic's classroom was and thanked them for telling her the way. Once she got there she knocked on the door and heard a come in. She walked in and closed the door behind her, she sat down in a chair across from Mic. "Hello Mr. Yamada" y/n said as she sat down in the chair with her stuff in her lap. When Mic looked up from his papers and when he saw y/n's face, he saw a beautiful woman sitting before him, he felt like he was in heaven, it felt like love at first sight for him. "Uh, Mr. Yamada is everything ok?" She asked. He snapped out of it when he heard her speaking. "Sorry, I've never seen a beauty like you before" he smiled as y/n blushed. "You're too kind Mr. Yamada, I'm nothing special" she said and he frowned. "I beg to differ, your husband is a lucky man" he said, y/n frowned at that, her ex-husband left her a few weeks ago with a note saying he has left her for someone who had more money than her, even though he was the one who would always spend the hard earned money she got through her job. "We're actually divorced, he left me for someone with more money than me." She looked down at her lap. "Oh, I'm sorry, that's his own fault for leaving someone as sweet and good looking as you. Your son is lucky you're his mom." Mic said trying to cheer her up which he did, she smiled a little.

"Let's get back to business, I wanted to talk to you about your son, I noticed he's not paying attention like he used to and he almost has a F in my class, I'm concerned for him. I don't want anyone to fail my class no matter what" Mic said. "It has been hard on s/n, his father just left us a few weeks ago. I'm worried about him too. He used to do so good in school, he always wanted to make his dad proud for him getting really good grades but never did but he never gave up, I would take him out wherever he wanted to go, or cook his favorite meal for getting good grades. I think he needs a father figure in his life, you know?" She said as she did a sad smile worried for her son. This is my chance! Mic thought, maybe he could win more over her heart by maybe getting close with her son, he'd do anything to be with her, he's not gonna use the boy of course, he'd be happy to be his stepdad. "Would you like go out sometime Ms. l/n?" He asked taking his chance. "Sure, I'd love to!" She said. "You can just call me y/n," she said. "Call me Hizashi then," "that seems fair enough, I'll seen you soon. I should get going I have work in the morning. Bye Hizashi" she waved bye to him as she walked out the door. Score!! He did a fist bump in the air.

(751 words) Lmao im surprised I got this far.

If you want part two please let me know!

If there anyones request I did not do yet, please let me know right here because I have forgotten. I'm sorry. But I think I should be officially back now guys. I'm gonna close requests until I make another book, that might be here soon, depends on how school is.

Hope you enjoyed this bestie PresentMicsYandere 🤭 I thought of this a few weeks ago and thought I would write it for you even though I didn't tell you cuz you deserve it 💙