Love {The Big Three}

The big three like you, no they love you.

You're a second year and they were a third year, they didn't care at all though, all they knew was one thing and that was they teul love you. You're the only thing that they talk about all the time. You didn't even know who they were but they knew you, they knew your name, birthday, everyone in your family, your friends and even your favorite stuff.

They decided that they will bring you home, when I mean bring you home I mean kidnap you. They think you're too fragile to do anything, they think you can't survive this world without them.

You woke up on a bed and you were trying to remember what happened then it hit you, you were kidnapped by three people, three people to be exactly. You got up out of the door and ran to the front door but you tripped over something slimey and you saw a tentacle. It wrapped around you ankle you pulled you backwards.

"I-I-I-I'm sorry bunny, are you ok?"

"Let me go!" You screamed.

"What's going on Tamaki?" You saw a blonde walked up to you and tamaki.

"S-S-She was trying to run away from us" Tamaki stuttered.

"They must be scared, we did kidnapped them after all" you heard a female voice.

"I-i-i-it's ok bunny, we're not going to hurt you"

You were confused and scared at the same time them Tamaki pulled you into his chest.

"We love you" they all said.

(262 words)

Requested by: U8t11111