Love {Aizawa}

You were getting ready for the parents teachers conference at UA with your son Shinsou, you're really proud of him and happy for him because he got into class 1A.

"Are you ready mom?"

"Yes, let's go sweetie"

You and shinsou walked to the car and went to UA.

Thirty minutes later you both walked in the school and walked to class 1A.

"Hello?" You asked.

"Come in" aizawa looked up and saw you and immediately fell in love with you, he felt that you needed to be protected and he had no idea why.

"I'm Shota Aizawa, teacher of class 1A's homeroom teacher"

"Hello Mr.Aizawa, I'm y/n l/n l, Shinsou's mother"

"You have a different last name from Hitoshi"

"He took his father's last name"

"Where is his father?"

"He lives somewhere in America, we divorced when Hitoshi was in middle school, we couldn't do the long distance relationship" you said and you frowned and aizawa heart broken just seeing you sad.

"Oh, I see"

"Do you get to see you father Shinsou?"

"No, I chose to stay with my mom"

You smiled at Shinsou, he is a good guy, he may seem cold hearted because other kids bullied him because of his quirk but once you get to know him he is really sweet.

"Who's quirk did he get?"

"His father's, I'm quirkless" you said.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean anything bad"

"It's ok" you smiled as aizawa's heart beated fast.

After you talked with aizawa, he gave you his number if you ever had any questions.

"Bye aizawa" you said.

"Bye Aizawa-Sensei"

The next day Shinsou got a letter in the mail and it said that he can move into the dorms with class 1A.

You were helping Shinsou pack up his things in his room so he can move to the dorms.

Some time later you guys arrived at the dorms and got everything unpacked.

"Bye Hitoshi, I love you" you hugged him and kiss his forehead.

"Bye mom, I love you too" he hugged back.

You walked out of the dorms and it was night time, as you were walking to your car you felt someone grabbed you shoulder and you went to punch the person in the face but they caught your fist"

"Wow there, it's just me" you heard aizawa.

"Aizawa you scared me there" you turned around to talk to him.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for what I'm about to do"

"What do you-"

He cut you off by knocking you out and he walked to your new home.

A few hours later you woke up and you started to remember everything and got up and ran to the front door.

"Where do you think you're going kitten?" Aizawa said as he had his capture weapon around you and pulled you into his chest.

"Why are you doing this aizawa?"

"Because I did this out of love, I'm doing this out of love.

(494 words)

I hope that wasn't long guys.

Idea from: KoiFish69

I think I'm going to write a yandere Erasermic x reader story, of course it's inspired by koi from one of her oneshots.