Kitty {Shinsou}

Shinsou was your best friend and he always called you kitty because if your quirk, you were a Neko. That's the reason why you and shinsou are best friends, he loves cats and you do too because of your quirk.

But lately you've been avoiding him, why you ask is because you had a feeling in you that you needed to stay away from him and he was not happy with that at all, he was so mad.

You were walking then you bumped into something more like someone and that someone was Shinsou, he smiled once he saw you and you felt sick in your stomach.

"Why have you been avoiding me kitty?" As he got up and pulled you up off the ground.

"I need to go" he was not with your answer, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you to face him.

"I'll ask you again, Why.Have.You.Avoiding.Me.Kitty?" He gritted his teeth.

"Shin-" before you could finish he used his quirk on you.

"So why have you been avoiding me?"

"Because I had a bad feeling lately" you said.

"Don't worry kitty I won't hurt you, now follow me.

(191 words)

Requested by: -_Fallen-_-Angel_-

Sorry, I'm at my grandma's house for fall break and she doesn't have service out here and I found out today that one spot in the house actually has service so there.

I'm going to do a face reveal soon and it won't be out for long.