Tears {Tenya}

Today is the day! You're finally going to confess to Midoriya!! You've been crushing on him for a few months now, you think it's time to finally tell him. "Hey y/n! Why do you look so cheerful today?" B/n asked. "I'm gonna confess to Midoriya today," you blushed. "OMG, REALLY, I'M SO HAPPY!!! When are you going to do it?!" She squealed.  "After school today," "You got it!" She smiled, and hugged you. "Alright, I'm gonna go to class now," you said. "Ok," she replied.

[After School]

You got up, packed up all your stuff and walked out of class to go find Midoriya. You found him talking to Todoroki and waiting for him to leave not wanting to interrupt them, a couple of minutes later Todoroki leaves. "Hey Midoriya!" You ran up to him, "Oh, hey L/n! What can I do for you?" He asked," "Oh, well.....um I need to tell you something, you see I have a crush on you and wanted to see if you wanted to go out some time?" You asked, blushing.

"Sorry L/n, I don't have the similar feelings for you, I'm really sorry," Midoriya apologized. "No, it's ok I understand," you said and ran away with tears in your eyes, then you accidentally ran into Iida. "What's wrong y/n?" He asked looking worried at you. "He... he rejected me," you sobbed. "Who rejected you?" "M-Midoriya," after you said that, you put your head against his chest, sobbing.

"Sweetie, don't cry... he didn't love you as much as I do... I'll help you get over the heartbreak," he said while rubbing circles on your back, trying to help comfort you.

(282 words)

Requested by: FlapJack-NickNack