Sick {Miriko}

You were laying in your bed, head and stomach hurting, and you were groaning, Miriko was getting off work soon and when she does you're going to have to get her, after a few minutes of waiting you started feeling tired and passed, later you woke up to the sound of Miriko yelling.

"Bunny, I'm home!"

"Rumi! Come here!" You whined, she then ran to your room looking concerned.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't feel so good..."

"I'll be right back," she left the room then a few seconds later she came back with a thermometer in her hand.

"Open you mouth," you opened you mouth and she put the thermometer in your mouth then you closed it, she had you open your mouth again to take the thermometer out.

"Aww, My poor bunny has a fever, don't worry I'll take care of you. Come on, let's get you down stairs," she picked you up bridal style.

All day Miriko has been taking care of you, making sure you had hot tea, made sure you had a trash can all day when you'd throw up each time, took a nap with you and gave you some medicine. It night time and Miriko was cuddling you.

"This might sound weird, but I like it when you're sick. Because then you let me take care of you."

(224 words)

Requested by: wowcoolwownoice

I realized this is the first time I did a Miriko one shot and I enjoyed writing it too.

I'm going to start a new book.

Here is the cover

I'm going work on it a lot too so I hope you guys will enjoy it