Forced {DabiHawks}

You were crying in the bathroom during lunch because of them two. Who are you talking about you may ask, you're talking about Keigo takami and Touya Todoroki, the school model and the delinquent. All the girls fangirl over them two even though they are in a relationship together.

You don't fangirl over then because they like to bully you, it all started when you first moved there, after they started bullying you everyone else started to expect Toga Himiko, Even though she is a friend of Dabi's and she is a delinquent but you were glad you had at least one friend, Dabi told her not to friend you but she didn't listen to him. She's not scared of him because she know that he won't hurt her.

You got up and wiped your tears away then walked out the girl's bathroom and there stood a group of girls looking at you angrily. You looked down at the floor not wanting to make her mad, she smirked at this and grabbed your chin roughly.

"You're so disgusting, all you are is a piece of filth that doesn't deserve to be here at this school"

You were going to cry but held you tears back and she got mad and slapped you across the face. You felt the tears prick at your eyes and they fell down your face, all the girls started laughing at you. The leader was about to grab your hair but a scared hand grabbed her hand.

She was about to tell the person off but stopped. "D-Dabi..."

"All of you out" he said and they all ran out and you tried to run away too but you ran into something or more like someone, you looked up to see Keigo smirking at you. You walked backwards until your back hit the wall, Dabi started walking towards you while you looked down at the ground not daring to look at them. Keigo walked towards you then crouched in front of you.

"Does it hurt baby bird?" He asked.

When you didn't answer Dabi came to you and crouched in front of you and roughly grabbed your chin.

"He asked a question, you better answer him" Dabi growled "Got it?"

You nodded your head yes quickly.

"Good" he let go of your chin and stood back up.

"Does it hurt?" Keigo asked again.

"Y-Yeah"

He lifted your chin to have you look at him, he moved his thumb to rub your cheek where you got slapped and you winced. He frowned and picked you up.

"I'll take them to the nurse" Keigo said.

"I'll take care of those girls, who dares hurt our y/n" Dabi said.

"Alright"

Keigo walked towards the nurse's office and sat you down on the bed and sat by you while waiting for the nurse. A few minutes later she walked in.

"Oh my, what happened to them?"

"Got slapped" you replied.

"Oh, your poor thing" she said.

She put some medicine on it and put an bandaid in your cheek.

"Thank you" you smiled.

"You're welcome dear"

You got up and Keigo got up too and grabbed your hand. You didn't say anything, not wanting to make him mad. You opened the door to see Dabi there smirking.

"We want something" Dabi said.

"W-What is it?"

"We want you to be our s/o" Keigo said.

"No" you said.

"If you don't say yes I'll call my dad" Dabi smirked.

You were going to grab his phone but Keigo held you back.

"I'm pretty sure my dad would love to take everything away from your family"

"P-Please don't" you started to cry.

Dabi didn't listen to you and called his father.

"Ok! I'll date you!" You yelled.

"Hey dad, I just wanted to tell you I got a s/o. Bye"

"You did the right thing y/n" Keigo said.

(653 words)