Christmas Head Cannons

🌲 Deku 🌲 Once he found out that you didn't celebrate Christmas because your family didn't want to 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅 all that money on you, so he wanted to take you to his mom's apartment but you refused and said that you didn't want to ruin anything for them two. His mom heard about him inviting you and she insisted that you weren't going to ruin anything and you gave in and had lunch with them and Izuku bought you some presents too and you were so happy and you hugged him saying thank you over and over, after opening presents he took you over to Aizawa's house, where Eri and Mirio was there, Eri even got you a present, it was a picture of you and her and you hugged her saying thank you and she made you a necklace.

⛄ Mama Inko ⛄ You were a friend of Izuku and you asked if it was ok if you could spend Christmas with him and his mom, of course he asked his mom if it was ok and she said that you're welcome to come over anytime. When you came over Izuku told Inko that you really never had Christmas and she went to the store to get things she think you might liked, you were surprised to see presents with your name on some of them and opened them with Izuku. After you finished opening them you hugged Inko saying thank you and that liked what she got you and she said that you're welcome to live with them, they have a spare room with a bed and you moved right in with them and she was happy that she has a daughter too now.

❤️ Kirishima ❤️ he was sad when he found out you didn't really like celebrating Christmas, even though you said you didn't want gifts, he still got some stuff that you wanted and you even got him a present for him. It was a shark plushie, his teeth always reminded you of a shark and you got to go with his shark onesie and he absolutely loves it. You guys spent that night cuddling and watching home alone together.

💖 Mina 💖 Mina knew that it wasn't really your time of the year but this year was going to be different, she convinced you not to mope in your bed, she got you dressed up nicely. You threw a party for Class 1A and you had a really nice time at the party, you danced, played games, drank, talked with friends. After everyone left she gave you a present, you opened it and saw a necklace with a heart and opened the heart to see a picture of both of you on your first date, you kissed her saying thank you and hugged her then you gave her an present, it was a picture of her and her best friend, kirishima from back in middle school with a frame that said best friends in it and she loved it. After you finished clean up you guys cuddled before curfew.

💚 Froppy 💚 she invited you over to her place with the just the two of you for Christmas Eve and spent the day opening some presents and cuddling and drinking hot coco and in Christmas day you both went to her parents and had fun there. After you got home you both went right to sleep.

🎄 Momo 🎄 She bought you everything you wanted, she even got you a new phone and laptop, you both spent Christmas with her parents and had lots of fun with them, they really liked you and hopes that they could see you again soon. Momo was very happy that you were happy and that's what makes her happy.

🧡 Bakugou 🧡 he said that he didn't care whether you celebrate Christmas or not but actually he did care about you, so that day he took you to his parents house for Christmas and found some presents with your name on it and looked about bakugou, he looked away with a tint of red on his face. You opened a present to seea picture of you and him and you smiled, saying that you love it. His mom gave you a present to, when you saw it was a ring, she said it was passed from generation to generation and she wanted you to have it and you said thank you. You and Bakugou spent the rest of the day together.

(751 words)

Is there any other characters you guys want me to do?

Also sorry for disappearing on you guys again.

I've been lazy a lot