Back fire

"I thought you've never been caught,"

"I haven't,"

The boys sat in a room together when they were caught when they got back at dawn. Not expecting Iverson waiting.

"So is Griffin coming to get you?" Lance laid his head against Ryan's shoulder.

"Probably? Shiro for you?" Ryan rested his head tiredly on top of him.

"I hope So, no ones going to let me live this down," he laughed a little.

"Sorry for getting you caught," he whispered closer to Ryan's ear.

"Makes me feel like a teenager again," the pilot chuckled touching his knee. He's never been touchy, but lance invited the physical touch so maybe it wasn't so bad..

"No kidding, I'm definitely not a teen anymore though, I'm so tired," lances shoulder shook as he tried to not laugh loudly.

"Rest up before we're scolded," Ryan smiled shyly as lances eyes started to close while trying to fight off sleep.

"Cause who's going to keep you company?" He teased but let his eyes close, comfortable who he was with.

"You sleep talk, I'll be fine," Ryan snorted making lance hit his leg playfully.

"You sleep talk, I've witnessed it," lance defended.

Lance was about to give into his sleep as Ryan was slowly falling into it as well. Leaning against each other for support until the door slammed open with five people. The boys gasped awake and sat up quickly in surprise.

"Captain," kinkade yawned a little seeing Griffin.

"Dude it's 5 in the morning? I didn't become captain for this," James wasn't thrilled.

"Aw man Shiro, keith and Allura are here?" Lance whined seeing both of his leaders.

"You snuck out?!" Keith yelled in disbelief.

"I'll let you guys discuss," iverson said flatly walking away.

"Lance I know you love to get your attention in one way or another but I thought you weren't being childish anymore," Allura narrowed her eyes as the two stayed sitting.

"If I didn't sneak out back in the day I would've never found the blue lion," lance smiled innocently.

"We didn't go far, just getting fresh air," kinkade yawned again.

"Not that big of a deal," lance agreed.

"It's a complete big of a deal!" Allura snapped making them all jump. Including Shiro and kinkade.

"What if we were attacked by the galra during that time? What if we needed you lance?! You're too irresponsible, when are you going to grow up and realize this isn't a game?!" She yelled at the one Paladin as Griffin looked at her bewildered.

"Princess I assure you if lance and kinkade are together it would've been fine, your both aren't allowed of your cabins after lights out, kay?" Griffin crossed his arms.

"Sounds fair, sorry for worrying you guys," lance smiled gently.

"Just don't be dumb, okay? I need you for this team," Keith sighed nodding.

"We also don't want iverson knocking on my door again," Shiro chuckled.

"I'm still upset with you Lance, I trusted you for asking to go see your parents but this is just, ugh it was so like you," Allura waved them off walking out as lances eyes widen a little hurt.

"I'm sorry," he whispered looking down. He didn't want to get up. He didn't want to share a room with her again.

"I'm going to go down for breakfast, why don't you stay at keiths and I's loft for a bit to get rest," Shiro sighed a little. Keith nodded gently. The two mfe's looked at each other worried.

"I'm not tired, it's whatever, what's for breakfast," lance bounced up to his feet and joined his team while Ryan was a little concerned.

"I'll catch you later Ryan," he smiled back at him with no regret in his eyes and blush across his nose.

Kinkade gulped a little blushing as well as he was left alone with his captain.

"Oh my god did you two fuck?!" Griffin gasped covering his mouth as kinkade made a small sound of distress.

"No!" He cried out turning redder.

"Then what was that all about?!" The captain squealed with his hands together.

"We just went for a drive, we both needed it," kinkade crossed his arms thinking about what lance confessed.

"His teams kind of harsh don't you think? Allura scared me a little," James looked over his shoulder as they walked in the opposite direction.

Kinkade nodded. It irate him thinking how his team barely cared about him, how much lance had pent up, they left him, he could've died.

"Dude your shaking a little, you good?"

"He died and no one seemed to give a fuck, he's been hurt so bad before and they just wave it off, it pisses me off!" Ryan snapped finally in a harsh tone.

"Literally no one cares and he's so important I wish someone fucking noticed him," he threw his hands up angrily.

"You noticed," James grinned. He's never heard such anger or passion from his companion, most he's ever spoken in one go.

"Is it bad that I wanted to kiss him? When we were out, we both were so vulnerable and I just... I wanted him to feel like someone cared about him and I want to kiss him so bad," Ryan covered his face embarrassed catching the other off guard.

"You really do have a crush, wow, weird, I didn't think you'd really be into someone like lance," Griffin put his hands in his pockets with a smile.

"You two are so opposite, but I guess you know what they say," he smiled as kinkade was still in his own thoughts.

"Do you know if he's gay?" Griffin asked quietly.

"No... I feel like it's rude to ask, I don't want him to think the only reason we're friends is because I want to be with him, he's a great friend," kinkade mumbled.

"Alright then I'll ask, I have nothing to lose," Griffin turned around making the other pilots calm face turn into terror.

"You wouldn't," he whispered.

"I'll tell Rizavi," the brunette grinned with evil in his eyes.

"Wait no-" "Rizavi! We have a mission!" James ran off as Ryan cried out chasing after him with pleas.