Intro

They had to stay quiet. They had to be subtle.

The paladins of voltron and the two Alteans sat in the small department of a galra fighter ship while their leader, Keith, piloted it back to earth.

No one can know they're back. They've only contacted Sam holt, he's the only one that knows, but that was only to warn them.

"You mustn't make yourselves noticeable, I won't say anything to the garrisons but you all have to stay undercover before there can be any action,"

"But we cant do anything!"

"I know, we'll work faster but we can't be distracted by a hope of voltron when if the word gets out to far the galra will know, stay hidden and stay safe, but stay in touch with me Katie,"

No one liked it but it was an order.

Keith did his best to land the ship but it was to heavy with the team inside and instead crashed further in the desert than they where suppose too. They where mostly uninjured as everyone crawled out.

But horror was taken place on some of their faces seeing what has happened to their home planet.

In the distance they could see the city very far away, it looked dead and broken.

"If that's just one city... imagine the rest of the world..." pidge whispered disappointed. They where to late. The galra was destroying their home.

"We have to do something," lance pursed his lips frustratedly. He felt hunks hand on his shoulder.

"I miss my family too, but we have to hold back," Hunk nodded and lance frowned sadly looking at the city.

"I have my house we can hide out at," Keith told them all as he looked away from the city.

"Your little shed? We're not going to fit," lance snorted crossing his arms.

"Oh and you got a better idea?" Keith rolled his eyes a little as everyone looked between the two rivals.

"Actually maybe," lance smiled proudly.

"Lance, Keith seems to know where we are, and it is his home," Allura smiled gently at him.

"There's no real protection of that place, and we dont even know if it's still standing, sorry buddy," lance put his hands on his lips.

"What if we went to the place we found blue?" He raised an eye brow curiously and everyone was taken by surprise.

"Actually... that's a good idea," shiro nodded agreeing.

"There was water," pidge smiled.

"We don't have any food," romelle huffed a little.

"We'll find the cave, cosmo and I will go find my house to get what ever food is good tomorrow," Keith nodded at them and everyone came to an agreement.

"So where did you find the blue lion? Element is water, and I don't see any bodies of water?" Coran looked around confused.

"Over there I think," lance pointed across the land where there was a large tall cliff far enough it'll be a walk but not impossible. "There's a cave inside,"

"Let's hurry before someone sees us," shiro nodded looking up at the grey skies.

They where home, so close to the ones they love, yet they had to walk away still.... and wait.