Amor

Ryan woke up hearing voices outside the door as he laid in bed feeling another body pressed against him, he ignored it and kissed lances bare shoulder and buried his face in his neck. Giving another few kisses but didn't wake up lance.

He pulled Lance closer wanting to go back to a comfortable sleep. He could feel texture on lances back and pulled away a little now to see a giant white scar covering his upper back, he stared at it shocked not noticing it before. This must've been the explosion that lance talked about before, the first time he almost died. Ryan leaned over and kissed the top of the scar.

"Mm hello?" Lance woke up. He looked over his shoulder and smiled seeing Ryan.

"Hello," Ryan mumbled as they shared a slow kiss.

"Didn't mean to wake you up," he whispered as lance turned in the bed and pressed his head against his boyfriends broad shoulder.

"It's okay we can't have your team come in anyways," lance kissed his neck gently as Ryan held him tightly. He was so warm he never wanted to move.

"Griffin already texted me," he chuckled closing his eyes again.

"What time is it?" Lance sat up as he went to grab his clothes.

"It's almost five," Ryan yawned stretching his arms up. He looked over watching lances back as he covered the scar again, before the shirt covered Ryan could see more scars on his sides and on his arms from battles. He never knew Lance had so many...

"And Griffin texted you when?" He asked as Ryan grabbed his own clothes as he stood up.

"Last night," he hummed kissing the back of his neck standing behind lance.

"Mmm he can wait another hour then," lance turned around and pulled Ryan in for a deep kiss.

"I wanna go back to bed so bad," Ryan groaned.

"Wouldn't that be nice Amor, yes please," lance laughed.

"Morning troopers!" James burst in the room making lance shriek and fall to the ground.

"It wasn't funny!" Lance groaned as he ate breakfast with the mfe pilots, sitting between Rizavi and Ryan.

"I don't know, it made my morning," Ryan sipped his water innocently.

"Oh yea that's what made your morning?" Lance rolled his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Ina asked confused.

Everyone was silent.

"Oh my god you had s-" Rizavi gasped as lance covered her mouth burning red. Ryan got up from the table to go get more to drink even with his glass half full.

"Had what?" Ina didn't understand.

"Well Leifsdottir, when two men love each other very very much-" James smiled deviously.

"Fine, we sort of maybe gotten carried away, but that's none of your business," lance covered his face.

"When I'm kicked out of my cabin for the sake of my buddy's sex life, yes it is," James smiled.

"You get off on it dont you?" Lance narrowed his eyes.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" He snorted.

"That's why you made us hang out in the common area till we fell asleep?" Rizavi blinked betrayed.

"I got a text and got the hint, your welcome," he nodded proudly.

"Your bed is next on the list Griffin," lance threatened.

"I'm so glad we can be civil at breakfast," Ryan sat back down when it seemed less embarrassing.

"Why be civil when being a menace is so fun?" James stuck out his tongue and lance agreed.

"Your both horrible,"

"Thank you,"

"Hey did you check in with your team? Since you didn't come back last night?" Rizavi raised a brow at lance next to her.

"It's not the first time hes spent the night," James mumbled under his breath.

"I uh... they haven't asked so I haven't told," lance rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Yea but like you were gone all night and you have a room like us, they would know?" Rizavi made a face.

"If they do they haven't said a word," he sighed looking down.

"Oh well, I didn't know kinkade could smile before," Ina said quietly making James burst out laughing.

"Should I go see if the team noticed? Maybe at least hunk got worried," lance looked at Ryan concerned.

"It might be nice of you but it's not necessary, do as you please," he nodded softly.

"Alright, I'll catch you guys later, see you soon Amor," lance kissed Ryan's head gently as he got up from the table. Ryan smiled watching him leave.

"See you soon amorrrre," James teased as Rizavi cooed mockingly.

"You guys do like lance right? Not just as my boyfriend but..." Ryan gulped looking at them.

"I love lance, funniest guy I've ever met," Rizavi slammed her hand on the table smiling.

"He's cool, I like him," Ina nodded.

"Dude can handle our bullshit, I like him," James nodded.

"It means a lot to me," Ryan nodded softly.

"Can I give you head kisses?" Rizavi whispered wide eyes.

"Why would you want too?" He made a face of disgust scooting away.

"Seems nice, you got a good noggin," she smiled and got up from the table. Quickly rubbing over and kissed Ryan's head as he cried in panic pulling away.

"No! Don't do that!" His voice cracked in horror as she sprinted away.

"Whatever you say Amor!" She cackled wildly as Ryan rolled his eyes rubbing his head.

"What does that even mean?" He grumbled.

"I think it's a cute nickname," Griffin grinned.

Ina raised a brow at the boys not knowing how they have some of the most powerful machines within walking distance on the earth, and be so stupid... and one of them is the leader. How did they even get in the garrisons and not know simple Spanish? Oh well not her problem.