Progress

"Morning," James grinned at ryan as he walked in the kitchen while Pidge, Keith and Allura were talking on the side with their breakfast.

"Mm," Ryan grunted back and grabbed a mug to pour coffee.

"Where's lance?" He teased as Ryan yawned a little.

"Sleeping," he replied.

"Was sleeping," lance smiled walking in the kitchen and went for coffee.

"Good morning, thanks for waiting," lance stuck his tongue out at his boyfriend and stole his mug to sip the coffee.

"Tried to be quiet," Ryan leaned over and kissed his lips gently while stealing his coffee back from lances hands.

"Whoops," lance hummed and grabbed his own mug to pour coffee in.

"At least wait for me to be six feet away when you kiss my god, give me some breathing room when you suck on each other's faces," James groaned and grabbed an apple.

"Aw come on James I thought you could use the romance, you know with being single and all, this isn't enjoyable?" Lance cooed with a wink and his arm wrapped around Ryan's shoulder.

James flipped him off as he bit into the apple.

Lance smirked deviously and blew a kiss at him.

"Oh hey guys," hunk was surprised and lance finally saw voltron at a table, his stomach dropping.

"Good morning hunk," Allura smiled back.

Lance pulled himself off Ryan and held his mug with both hands while drinking the coffee.

"I think they're ignoring me?" Lance mumbled turning his back on them as Ryan glanced over.

"Go join them?" Ryan offered.

"I think if they wanted to have me join they would've said something," lance lifted the mug to his lips to mumble into.

"They're your team," James glared a little and sent voltron a dirty look. Keith caught the look and glared back at James.

"You got a problem?" James barked.

"Why would we have a problem?" Keith hissed back.

"Cause you guys have been neglecting my buddy who happens to be apart of this special team," James set the apple on the table as lances eyes widen.

"Griffin stop it," lance begged.

"Nah nah if there's a problem let's just get it all out now," James waved him off.

"Hope lance is happy with the attention, if that's what he wants it what he got," Allura rolled her eyes.

"Hey there's no reason to fight," hunk gulped a little.

"It's not fighting if it's a simple discussion," james raised a brow.

"Why have you guys been avoiding the red Paladin? If you don't wanna call it avoiding then let's call it slacking with care," he shrugged calmly.

They were silent.

"I know it's not because of the relationship he's in, there's plenty of lgbtq and plus in your team, and if you just found out about the relationship it probably didn't change in the first place, so what could the reason be... I'm just curious as this point," James scoffed a little leaning on the table.

"We would never have an issue with lance," Pidge spoke up. "He's our friend,"

"Then this is just how you treat your friends? Damn your better off just being teammates then friends," he laughed bitterly.