Go with it

"It's just telling your lesbian sister you also may or may not a letter in the lgbt, obviously there's more but her letter is the first one and mine is the third, it shouldn't be a big issue," lance mumbled to himself as he walked through the halls.

"You got the hard part over, you have a boyfriend, so it's no question? Right?" He squeaked getting to her door. It's Veronica, Ron, his big sister. Why wouldn't she be okay with it?

He inhaled deeply collecting his thoughts. He knocked.

"Marco can you grab that?" Veronica called and lances eyes widen when his oldest brother opened the door. He saw Luis and Rachel in the dorm too.

"Lance!" Rachel squealed running to hug her brother.

"Hey guys, didn't know it was a party," he laughed awkwardly.

"Come in mama and papa are going to be coming soon for dinner!" His twin dragged him in as Luis was cooking and Veronica was setting the table up.

"I told you dinner was tonight, did you forget?" Veronica smiled at him. Lance smiled again shyly with a shrug. He completely forgot.

"Guess I've been busy," he blushed embarrassed.

Ryan forgive me but fuck no , we're taking this to our graves.

"So how's being back to earth? Gravity weird?" Luis asked with a laugh.

"We had gravity? I wasn't floating the whole time," lance chuckled but he felt sick.

"But space," he didn't understand.

"Technology and magic," lance wiggled his fingers at him.

"Did you meet aliens?" Rachel smiled.

"Dude I live with them?" He made a face.

"Riiiight the princess," Veronica grinned sitting on the couch. "Allura, she's a cutie,"

"Youre dating a princess?" Rachel gasped.

"No! I'm not dating her! I'm n-not dating anyone!" He cried out wide eyes.

"Lover boy lance not dating?" Marco cooed.

"I don't.. I'm not like that," lance smiled softly. Rachel's heart tightened in her chest looking at her brother, something was wrong. She could sense it, it was an instinct.

"Since when, you flirt?" Veronica cackled pushing him.

"Never had time in space, guess I grew out of it," he chuckled a little looking down rubbing his neck. Rachel's eyes widen, something was bad bad bad bad.

"Aw your all grown up lancey lance," marco snorted as Luis finished up dinner.

"Yep, just trying to tone it down," lance crossed his arms as he grabbed his phone and went to the bathroom as his siblings kept talking to each other.

L: dude I wanna throw up

Romantic affair: please don't throw up

Lance stuck out his tongue rolling his eyes.

Romantic affair: please dont send me a picture

Romantic affair: I'm literally begging you to not send me a picture of your throw up lance

That made him smile.

L: you never let me do anything. -_-

"Who's your affair?" Rachel whispered over his shoulder. He screamed dropping his phone.