Snapped

After dinner lance hung out with the mfe pilots as they all chatted and laughed loudly in the common space, Lance and Ryan were on the ground as lance was laying against Ryan's chest between his legs while Ryan was sitting against the couch with his arms around the Cuban. Ida was laying on her stomach listening to the conversation while James and Nadia were arguing over some silly movie.

"But you're wrong!" Rizavi yelled from a couch.

"You didn't read the books! I'm right! It was literally in the books!" James yelled back.

"No one reads the books man," lance commented and Rizavi motioned to him nodding.

"Dunes books tell what the movies can't!" James voice got higher.

"Nerd," Ryan grinned a little as lance and Ida laughed.

"Just say I'm right," Nadia smirked.

"Over my dead body," James glared back. Team voltron walked in while Rizavi and James continued to argue and lance was talking to Ida with Ryan holding him gently, his chin on top of lances head.

"You're talking about dune books?" Pidge raised a brow sitting on the couch with Rizavi.

"Oh I love those books, way better than the movie," hunk smiled as he and Allura sat next to James.

"Yea I know!" James yelled in relief.

"Agreed," Shiro nodded.

"Ah ha ha no," Keith made a face at his brother.

"Shiro you never saw the movie, and cause you stayed in your room to read like a fucking nerd I don't want to hear it," he waved him off as everyone burst out laughing.

"I knew he was a book nerd," lance giggled as Ryan's shoulder shook when he laughed.

Allura couldn't help but stare at the couple, how lance had a hold around Ryan's hands as Ryan had his arms around lance, they looked comfortable, both were smiling, leaning against each other. She looked down thinking about how lance use to be interested in her, would he acted the same like this? It wasn't jealously just curiosity.

Lance could see her staring but looked down avoiding her stare. He didn't want to talk to Allura knowing she outted him to his mom, he didn't blame her but he was upset because of how she did it. He wished she never said anything and just came to him first.

"You okay?" Ryan noticed lance in his thoughts.

"Oh I'm fine, don't worry," lance smiled squeezed his hand gently and Ryan's arms tightened nodding.

"Do you want to stay at my cabin tonight or back at yours?" Ryan asked as he rubbed lances hand.

"I like your cabin, you have nicer showers," lance smiled leaning back against him.

"Is that the only reason you come to mine?" Ryan gasped.

"Of course Amor why else?" He laughed.

"Good to know I'm being used for the nicer cabin," Ryan smiled hugging him tightly.

"So does that mean lance isn't occupying his bunk anymore?" Allura butted in and Ryan's smile immediately dropped.

"Oh uh, I mean id like my bunk still there," Lance gulped a little with concern.

"But haven't you moved in with kinkade?" She tilted her head to the side.

"N-no no I just spend some nights at his place," lance blushed embarrassed.

"They've only been dating for a little Allura, human relationships take a bit longer before major steps like that," Shiro smiled trying to explain to her gently.