Chapter 5

Liam lets out a frustrated sigh as he sits back down on his chair, he runs his hand through his hair and his eyes land on the contract, he had constructed himself. Memories of the time he had spent with Louis start flashing through his head. 

They had met through a porn site, Liam was looking for a new submissive when things didn’t work out with the other one.  Louis was an average lad who lived off making live porn shows online. It wasn’t something he was proud of but it did get him money and a nice, peaceful life. Liam had learned that Louis had been disowned by his parents for being homosexual.

It was Louis own stupid mistake that led him to who he is and has become, he was stupid enough to let an ex-boyfriend into his warm house and let him fuck him when he knew that his family was going to come back any minute but Louis couldn’t resist the sly smirk of his red lips and gleaming mean eyes that racked over his flustered body.

Louis may look like a true alpha in life but in bed he comes his true self, a submissive man who beds to the person every whim to get a praise for being such a good boy taking his cock up his tight ass whilst moaning like a filthy whore.

His parent’s found him up on all fours legs spread as far as he can make them go having his ex-boyfriend ram his throbbing length in and out of his tight hole. The look on his parents face still haunts Louis to this day.

He was kicked that very night, his parents ignoring the pleading and begging looks coming from Louis as they left him out on the porch.

It was when living on the streets became too tough for Louis that he became desperate and joined a porn site.

His first live show had surprisingly become a hit and money was flooding in fast. Life was good for him until he got a phone a call from Liam and offered him something so taboo and strange that made Louis itch with curiosity on what Liam had to offer to him.

The offer was to submit to him.

“Mr. Payne?” Niall says, Liam looks up from the papers and his eyes meet Niall’s.

Beauty.

It’s a simple word that can be used to describe the most beautiful things. It is often used as an adjective but sometimes the fact that it can be used as a noun is overseen.

Beauty

A powerful word that can describe an object, a place, or even a person but Liam’s case beauty isn’t describing a person, it is a person.

 Niall.

 “Is there something I can help you with Mr. Horan?” Liam asks, folding his hands on the desk. His face is held composed even though many thoughts are running in his head.

“Am I interrupting?” Niall asks, noticing the papers on Liam’s desk.

“No” Liam says, picking up the contract and ripping it in half then dumping it in the bin.

“Oh okay” Niall says “Andrea said you wanted to take me shopping or something?”

 “Right” Liam said standing up, he straights his suit and makes his way towards Niall. “I can’t have my employees working in skinny jeans and flannels Mr. Horan; we need to buy you some suits”  

“I don-“Niall started but is interrupted by Liam.

“As pretty as you are Mr. Horan, I have to inform you that this is not a forest” Liam says, referring to his lumberjack outfit.

Niall is blushing madly, cheeks completely red at Liam’s words. He clears his throat as he speaks “I—um—I can’t afford that Mr. Payne!” Niall said in panic.