Chapter 22

And I'mma work you like a pro, baby
And, you gon' take it like one
Yeah you gon' take it like one
And I'mma give it like you asked for it

"You what?!" Louis shouted, making
Niall who was sat on the couch flinch. "How could you do that, Niall?"

Niall bit his bottom lip, running a hand through his hair in frustration "it's just three months, Lou"

"Doesn't matter how long it is, you shouldn't have signed it the first place" Louis says, running a hand down his face "Do you honestly know what you just got yourself into"

Louis was freaking out on the inside, he couldn't believe Niall signed the contract, he thought Niall was better than this but he was obviously wrong because he got sucked in by Liam.

Louis honestly doesn't blame him, Liam's a charmer, he knows how to get what he wants. He just wished Niall wasn't such a fool and fell for Liam's charm.

His a little disappointed in himself because it's his job as Niall's best friend to protect him from men like Liam and he feels like his failed.

"I'm sorry" Niall says, sensing Louis disappointment in him.

"I thought you knew better than this" Louis says, seating down next to Niall "why did you sign?"

Niall bits down on his bottom lip harder, he doesn't want to answer and somehow Louis seems to understand that.

Louis sighs and pulls Niall to his chest, Niall buries his face into his neck, "I'm sorry for disappointing you" he mumbles into Louis neck.

"It's fine" Louis says, but Niall knows that it's far from fine, his gotten himself into something he can't escape from.

**

It was the last day of Liam's middle school. Soon he will be a grown up like his father wants him to be and then maybe he will love him like he loves his mother and sisters, because of it being his last day of school he was half an hour late even when his father told him to be on time.

He knows that when he gets home his father is going to giving him a lecture about being on time and give him a look of disapproval.

He enters the car his driver David is in.

"Hi" Liam says with a smile.

"Hi Liam, how was school?" David says,

"It's was okay" Liam says "I'm just glad that it's over"

David let's out a chuckle, smiling at Liam through the rear view mirror. He absolutely adores the young boy, his sweet and has a kind heart. He doesn't understand how, his father doesn't see that.

The drive to Liam's house doesn't take long and Liam says his goodbye to David, walking to the doorstep to his massive house.

With a sigh he entered the house with the spare key his mother has lend me. He looked around the massive house and saw that it was empty, like always.

His about to make his way upstairs when a voice speaks.

"Sneaking away are we Liam?" Just hearing his voice made Liam's heart beat at a frantic rate.

He turned around to face his father but kept his head down. His father hates it when he looks at him in the eye he says his not worth it. Liam tried to look at him from the corner of his eye when his father made a 'tsk' sound.

"You know how much I hate it when you are late Liam. So why do you keep on disappointing me? So tell me why were you late Liam?" His father questioned