Chapter 31

Niall glanced at Liam, and could see liam staring at him with an unreadable expression. Everything inside Niall twisted into a mess of wild lust and vibrating anxiety. He had no idea what he was doing with Liam, only that he couldn't stop even if he wanted to.

They had immediately left the ball after their little fight, Liam saying goodbye to his mother and apologising for leaving so soon. Now they were sat in one of Liam's car, silence between them.

Niall could still feel his heart soaring, Liam had made their relationship official there was no more confusion, Niall could finally call Liam his.

Without a word he unbuckles his seat belt and drops to his knees. Liam frowns at him.

"What are yo-" he tries to say only to be cut off by Niall.

"I just want to make you come" Niall says, freezing the button of Liam's fly, lowering his zipper.

"Niall," Liam breathed, his eyes hot and tender. He cupped Niall's throat, his thumbs brushing over his jaw. "You're unraveling me. Do you know that? Are you doing it on purpose?"

Niall reached inside his boxer briefs and wrapped his hands around Liam, offering up his lips for a kiss. He obliged Niall, taking his mouth with a fierceness that left Niall breathless.

"I want you," Liam growled.

Niall pulled Liam's pants down enough to give him the access he needed.

He exhaled harshly. "Fuck, Ni- "

Niall's lips flowed over the wide crown. Liam reached back for his hair, his hands gripping tight on the mop of hair. Niall held him with both hands and mouthed the plush head, sucking gently. The softness of Liam's skin and his uniquely appealing scent made Niall moan. He felt the vibration ripple through Liam's entire body and heard a rough sound rumble in Liam's chest.

Liam touched his cheek. "Lick it."

Aroused by the command, Niall fluttered his tongue across the underside and shivered with delight when Liam rewarded him with a hot burst of pre-cum. Fisting the root of Liam with one hand, Niall hollowed his cheeks and drew rhythmically, hoping for more.

Niall wished he had the time to make it last. Drive Liam crazy...

Liam made a sound filled with the sweetest agony. "God, Niall...your mouth. Keep sucking. Like that...hard and deep."

Niall was so turned on by Liam's pleasure he squirmed. Liam's hair pulled and tugged at the roots harder. Niall loved how Liam started out with tenderness, then grew rougher as the lust he felt for Niall overwhelmed his control.

The soft bite of pain made Niall hungrier, greedier. His head bobbed as he pleasured Liam,jacking Liam with one hand while he sucked and stroked the crest with his mouth. Heavy veins coursed the length of Liam's cock, and Niall slid the flat of his tongue along them, tilting his head to find and caress each one.

Liam swelled, growing thicker and longer. Niall's knees were uncomfortable, but he didn't care; his gaze was riveted to Liam as his head fell back and he fought for breath.

"Niall,you suck me so good." Liam held Niall's head still and took over. Thrusting his hips. Fucking Niall's mouth. Stripped to a level of base need where only the race to orgasm mattered.

The thought made Niall crazed, the image in his mind of how they must look: Liam in all his urbane sophistication, sitting on the car seat, Niall in between his legs as he stroked his big cock in and out of his greedy mouth.

Niall gripped Liam's straining thighs in both hands, frantically working his lips and tongue, desperate for Liam's climax. His balls were heavy and big, an audacious display of his powerful virility. Niall cupped them, rolling them gently, feeling them tighten and draw up.

"Ah, Niall." Liam's voice was a guttural rasp. His grip tightened in Niall's hair. "You're making me come."

The first spurt of semen was so thick, Niall struggled to swallow. Mindless in his pleasure, Liam was thrusting against the back of Niall's throat, his cock throbbing with every wrenching pulse into Niall's mouth.

Niall's eyes watered and his lungs burned, but still he pumped his fists, milking Liam. Liam's entire body shuddered as Niall took everything he had. The sounds he made and the muttered, breathless praise were the most gratifying Niall's ever heard.

Niall licked him clean, marveling at how Liam didn't fully soften even after an explosive orgasm. He was still capable of fucking Niall senseless and more than willing to, Niall knew.

But there was no time for that and Niall didn't feel comfortable having sex in a car while Ashton was a window away. Which was funny considering he just gave Liam a blowjob.

Niall got off his knees and sat next to Liam, watching as he quickly restored his appearance, tucking himself back into his boxer briefs and straightening the tail of his shirt so he could fasten his pants.

There was something sweet in watching Liam pull himself back together, restoring the facade he wore for the world while Niall knew at least a little of the man beneath it.

Tugging Niall close, Liam pressed his lips to Niall's brow, his hands running through Niall's hair. "Thank you"

Niall frown, confused as to what Liam was thanking him for, but he figures it's probably for the blow job. "No worries"

But what Liam really meant was thank you for making me feel.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes.