Chapter 47

"Fuck look at you" Liam mumbles taking in the sight of Niall laying boneless underneath him, he looks so gorgeous and pleased and looked after he can't help but fall for him a little more.

He pulls Niall gently towards him before leaning down on his knees spreading his pale legs. He's faced in full sight of Niall's pink open hole dripping with his cum, it's so incredibly hot that he can't help it really when he leans forward and licks around his swollen perineum lapping at the cum slipping down his thighs he doesn't even care about the salty taste he's more focused on the way Niall's thighs clenched around his head and the feel of his hands gripping at his hair pulling a little harshly.

"Liam" he moans softly his chest rising and falling fast due to his harsh pants. Liam continues until he feels Niall's thighs begin to shake and his back starts arching as Liam fucks his tongue into him over and over. He stops kissing over his entrance and thighs just to hear his beautiful giggle before he lays down beside him pulling Niall close as he can to his body their chests flushed together their giddy hearts racing with love are still pounding.

"You know a tissue could of cleaned me up" Niall whispers not wanting to break the moment. Liam chuckles gripping Niall's knee and pulling his leg over his hip, he has better access to Niall's body this way. He wipes at the tears still prominent on Niall's cheeks his baby blues still a little red.

"Would you rather me use a tissue?" He smirks rubbing his large hand down Niall's dainty spine and ass rubbing his cheeks which have some red marks on them. It makes him smile at the sight.

"Not really" Niall mumbles his cheeks tinting pink as he hides his face into Liam's neck. Liam chuckles, how did he get so lucky again?

He wants to tell him how much he loves him how much of a good boy he is for him, how much he wants all of him, everywhere, how he wants to do absolutely everything with him wants to experience life with him. Can see himself married with three children and a few cats- Niall always said he wanted cats, how if he got the opportunity to marry him right that second god he'd do it without a second thought. He loves him, loves him always, loves every single inch and every part of him.

But for now he settles for a kiss on his forehead and a cuddle hoping Niall can feel how much he loves him through his gentle gestures.

"My mum called me yesterday." Niall mumbles breaking the peaceful silence between them. Liam watches Niall as he lifts his head up from his neck to look at him fully.

"Yeah?" Liam asks

Niall hums. "She wants me to come visit her, she was going on about how I haven't seen her in so long which is true"

"Are you going to go?" Liam asks

"Yeah I am," Niall says and Liam listens, rubbing his palm over the slight dip in Niall's waist. "Kind of already booked a flight"

Liam watches him, feeling Niall's ribs move up and down with his breathing.

"I leave tomorrow morning" Niall says softly, his eyes firm on Liam's. Liam feels his fingers tingle with the urge to pull him close.

Liam frowns a little, wanting to scowl Niall for telling him last minute "When will you be back?" he asks instead.

"Not sure yet" Niall says. "But it won't be long, I'll miss you too much." He smiles. And Liam has to kiss him then. Because he can. Because he's allowed to. It's all worth it.

"I think we should get up now" Liam mumbles, hand on Niall's back and eyes flitting all over his face. Niall watches him for a moment, that small smile on his face.

"Might miss our dinner reservations" Liam adds, watching the way Niall's smile is stretching over his lips. "And I kind of don't want to miss it, I'm starving" Liam breathes, fingers tracing patterns on Niall's back.

Niall's smile is so warm, just like Niall. So warm, so familiar. It's home. He is.

"Worked up an appetite, aye?" Niall says with a wink and Liam smiles, kissing him again.

He turns away for a moment, checking his phone before moving back to lay an arm around Niall.

He can see Niall's eyes glisten still, the distant light from outside reflecting in them as they lay watching each other.

"Are you happy?" Liam whispers.

Niall bites his lip, trying to hide a smile and Liam crowds closer even, leaving little to no space between them.

"If I said I was, will there be a round two tonight?" Niall whispers back and Liam pinches him again, making Niall flinch closer to him, Liam huffing out a laugh and stealing another kiss.

"Yes," he still whispers and Niall smiles victoriously, Liam shaking his head. "I'll gladly fuck you, all day everyday" Niall closes his eyes, humming contentedly.

Short chapter but just a little filter, sorry for not being active but I'm back & writing now. I might have a new update later on.
I hope everyone had a happy Christmas 🎄 & Boxing Day. Nothing but ❤️.