Chapter 11

Give me all of it

I need all of it to myself

Whips, belts, something the shape of an X and more all these things were staring at Niall. he steps down the small step, his jaw has dropped his never seen anything like this in his life. He slowly turns around to face Liam, his slightly terrified now.

"L-Liam, what's this?" He asks, stuttering slightly.

"It's my playroom" Liam answers, looking at Niall "Do you know what BDSM is Niall?" Niall shakes his head and he notice a small smirk make its way across Liam face.

"BDSM is a variety of erotic practices involving dominance and submission" Liam says and Niall just looks at him because he has no idea what Liam is talking about. "It stands for Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and submission and Sadism and Masochism" again Niall is silent unable to perform words.

He walks further into the room, running his fingers along one of the leather whips and turns towards Liam. "Y-You do this to other people... or do they do it to you?" Niall isn't sure which answer he would prefer. None of this is normal.

"I do this to other people" Liam says his eyes focusing on Niall's hand that is still trailing down the length of the whip. The leather burns under Niall's soft fingers and he pulls his hands away, looking around the room for a second slowly wrapping his arms around himself. He feels as though he has stepped into a world he never knew existed and he doesn't know what to do. All he can do is sit and hold onto himself and pray that he does not slip into the dark abyss that he has stepped into.

"Say something, please" Liam lifts his hands to caress his cheek but Niall steps back.

"Don't touch me" He says, this isn't time for Liam's sweet gestures, he is terrified out his mind.

"I would never hurt you Niall" Liam says his eyes connecting with Niall's own and Niall shakes his head. "This room is more about the subs pleasure than my own"

Niall laughs "Pleasure? Nothing in this room seems pleasurable"

"I want this with you Niall" Liam says ignoring Niall's last comment.

"You want this? With me? "Niall questions "I don't understand, why do you want to hurt me?"  Niall continues to look around the room, feeling uncomfortable, he wonders why his still even standing here in front of Liam, who has just pulled him into his playroom as he calls it.

"The last thing I want to hurt in this world is you Niall, I would never hurt you" Liam says walking towards Niall and taking his face into his hands "Never" he says again and it's filled with so much compassion. Niall can feel his eyes start to water because this is all too much for him.

 "I want this with you, more than I've wanted anything or anyone in this case I must say" His bottom lip is slowly pulled in between his teeth and Niall now understands why Liam hates when he does it. it's frustrating and very distracting.

"I promise you if you do this I would be devoted to you and only you" Liam's words tug at Niall's heart and he knows that Liam doesn't mean them in the way his childish heart wishes that he would.

"What exactly am I doing and what would I get out of this?" Niall looks up at Liam and he smiles a wicked smile.

"You'll be my sub" Liam says "And you get me"

Niall hates the way his heart at the mention of him having Liam because he does want him, god does he want him but he doesn't want to have him this way.

"Let's go discuss this back downstairs. I can't think clearly with you in here" Liam steps back from Niall and walks to the door. Niall stands where he is for a minute taking in his surroundings once more. he takes a step forward and follows Liam out of the room.