Chapter 19

Liam shifts uncomfortably not liking Niall's question. It brings up too many memories that he would rather forget.

"Nobody" Liam says "it's just the way I am"

"That's bullshit and you know it" Niall says frustrated "You're always telling me to be honest with you but you can't be honest with me"

"There are things in my life I would rather keep to myself Niall" Liam says, running a hand through his hair.

"I understand that some things you can keep to yourself but your secrets they're too dark. " Niall says "All I want is to figure you out, I want to understand you Liam, what made you like this but you won't even let me in"

Please let me in

"If I told you, you wouldn't look at me the same" Liam says

"You're wrong" Niall says softly "just tell me please"

"You don't understand Niall, I like spanking you, tying you up, I like being rough with you and living this bdsm life . It's who I am. I don't believe in love, I don't believe in making love sex is sex I don't do feelings, I'm not nice, I have a short temper and I'm not the type of man you see me as or want me to be, I'm not going to bring you flowers, or give you my heart or love you the way I know you want to be loved. I'm so tired of doing this with you, fighting and you trying to change me. Either you sign the contract or you don't it's simple." Liam snapped frustrated with Niall.

"I don't want to sign the contract" Niall says

"That's all you had to say" Liam says beginning to walk out the kitchen, leaving Niall alone.

Niall was a bit hurt that Liam would just give up on him like that without a fight, like he didn't mean a thing.

"That's it" he shouts following after Liam "this is how things end"

"What do you want me to say Niall?" Liam asks with a sigh.

"I want you to at least fight for me" Niall snaps "you're just going to let me go, just like that without a fight, like I meant nothing"

"You want things I can't give you Niall" Liam says, beginning to walk out the flat.

"I'll sign the contract!" Niall yelled. He didn't mean to say it, but Liam was walking out of his life and he panicked.
Liam stops in his track, his eyes wide as he turns around to look at Niall.

"What?" He says shocked.

"I'll sign the contract" Niall repeats
Walking towards Liam. He tentatively reaches up and run his fingers down Liam's cheek, along the edge of his sideburn, to the stubble on his chin. It's a curious mixture of soft and prickly. Slowly closing his eyes, Liam leans his face into Niall's touch, and his breath hitches in his throat. Reaching up with his other hand, Niall runs his fingers into Liam's hair. Niall loves his hair. Liam's soft moan is barely audible, and when he opens his eyes, his look is wary, like he doesn't understand what Niall's doing.

Stepping forward so his flush against Liam, Niall pulls gently on his hair, bringing Liam's mouth down to his own, and he kisses Liam, forcing his tongue between Liam's lips and into his mouth. Liam groans, and his arms embrace Niall, pulling Niall to him. His hands find their way into Niall's hair, and he kisses him back, hard and possessive. His tongue and Niall's tongue twist and turn together, consuming each other. Liam tastes divine.

Liam pulls back suddenly, their collective breathing ragged and mingling. Niall's hands drop to his arms and Liam glares down at him.

"What are you doing to me?" Liam whispers confused.