Chapter 21

And I know he'll be the death of me, at least we'll both be numb

And he'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come

Niall sighs as he looks at the contract in front of him, and then back to the pen in his hand.

His contemplating whether signing the contract is a good decision. Everything in his body is telling him no.

His gaze shifts to Liam who is seated across from him. Everything in him wants this man and if this is the only way he can have him then he'll sign.

"It's just three months, yeah?" He asks Liam, to which he nods.

Niall's gaze goes back to the contract in front of him reading through the conclusion paragraph.

CONCLUSION

21 We the undersigned have read and understood fully the provisions of this contract. We freely accept the terms of this contract and have acknowledged this by our signatures below.

________________________

The Dominant: Liam Payne

Date

________________________

The Submissive: Niall Horan

Date

with a shaky hand he signs the contract.

Liam pulls the contract from him and puts it in front of himself, pulling out a pen from the pocket of his suit jacket and signs the contract also.

He picks up the paper and puts them away.

"What now?" Niall asks, biting his bottom lip out of nerves.

"Well usually I fuck them after signing" Liam says with a smirk, noticing how Niall immediately tenses.

Slowly standing up from the desk, Liam moves in front of Niall. He picks him up and settles him on top of the desk. He strips him of his shirt and jeans, leaving him naked on top of the desk.

Niall swallows and lifts his head, looking into Liam's eyes that are full of lust.

Niall opened his mouth to speak but was smothered by another pair of lips and a tongue prodding at his own.

Niall held Liam's shirt tightly and allowed their kiss to heat up until it was dirty and urgent. Liam bit Niall's lip and made it swell to a pretty shade of red.

Liam pulls away groaning at the sight of a naked Niall. He slid his arms around Niall's waist and started working on flourishing love bites on his neck. He made sure it hurt enough for Niall to always remember they were there, and tugged on Niall's hair so more skin was revealed.

He licked his lips and one hand glided down to Niall's behind, groping and kneading the flesh until it was pink from a good shower and excellent contact. Liam growled as Niall's body slackened and slipped a finger between his thighs, seeking where he would penetrate.

Niall's knees buckled when Liam's fingertip wiggled past his rim, and he gripped the desk tightly, his knuckles turning white.

"Spread your legs." Liam instructed.

Niall did so obediently.

"Wider." Liam bit his lip at the view he had and pushed Niall back further onto the desk

Liam stripped off his shirt and ignored Niall's sudden inhale, definitely having noticed the scars now.

"Where did those scars come from?" Niall asks, looking at Liam with concern. Niall could tell they were new because he hadn't seen them on Liam lately. Liam shakes his head at Niall as if to tell him, he doesn't want to talk about it.