Chapter 25

"Niall" Liam says, running a hand through his hair, tugging at it a little "I can't"

"There's no 'I can't' you just don't want to" Niall says sighing, feeling exhausted.

"I just can't" Liam says, and Niall nods turning around to walk out the room but Liam grabs his wrist.

"What, you walk away just like that" Liam asks, frowning.

"You don't want to change" Niall says, pulling his wrist away from Liam's grasp.

Liam's frown gets deeper, "there's no way to fix this or make you stay"

Niall shakes his head, the only way to make him stay is if Liam promised to change but he hasn't and Niall knows he deserves better than this.

"The only wa-" Niall goes to say but is interrupted when Harry walks into the room.

"Hey Li are you re-" he stops himself when he notices Niall, his eyes red with unwashed tears. He stares between Liam and Niall noticing the tension in the room.

"What is it Harry?" Liam asks,

"I just came to see if you were ready to go" he says, Niall frowns at the both of them, where were they going?

"I can comeback" Harry says, having noticed that he obviously interrupted an important conversation.

"No it's fine, Niall and I are finished, I'll meet you at the car park" Liam says, going to grab at his suit jacket, Harry nods but Niall notices that he gives Liam a look before he exits the room.

"Where are you two going?" Niall asks, trying to suppress the jealousy he was feeling.

"No where important" Liam says, grabbing his phone off his desk.

"If it isn't important why can't I know?" Niall asks, feeling slightly angry with Liam's secretive ways.

"Because it has nothing to do with you" Liam says, frustrated with Niall's constant questions.

"I don't understand why Harry gets to know this part of you that you're too afraid to share with me!" Niall shouts, angry,frustrated and heartbroken.

Theres this part of Liam that Harry knows and he doesn't and it drives him crazy to know that Liam chose to share that part of himself to Harry and not him.

He doesn't think his ever been so desperate to get to know someone as he is with Liam.

"This is me, Niall!" Liam shouts, finally letting out the rage he had been holding in "this is who I have always been"

"Bullshit" Niall says, it angers him to know that Liam thinks he'll fall for his fascade "don't you dare treat me like I'm stupid! I can see right through your bullshit"

"This isn't a fascade Niall!" Liam shouts "this is me!"

Niall shakes his head, because he knows this isn't Liam and Liam knows his right but his trying to get Niall to give up, to just leave him for good because they both know that it isn't going to work. Liam can't change this is all his ever been, all his ever known.

Niall can't stop the tears that fall down his face because it seems as though his the one fighting for Liam, while Liam is just willing to let him go with out a fight. It hurts. He knows that he should just leave this office but he can't because as soon as he walks out its over.

Things will go back to the way they used to be, Liam will find a new submissive, and Niall will go back to being nothing.