Chapter 29

Niall breaks the kiss with Liam when Liam's phone goes off signalling that he has a new message. Liam turns to the bedside table, grabbing his phone and checking the message.

Niall notices that he's mood changes when he reads the text, his face now displaying a frown.

"Everything okay?" He asks, slightly concerned.

Liam gives Niall a forced smile "yeah everything is fine" Niall frowns at him and sits up against the head board leaving Liam confused.

"I don't appreciate being lied to" Niall says, arms crossed against his chest.

"I'm not lying to you" Liam says, reaching out to push Niall's fringe back.

"You're not exactly being honest either" Niall says, pushing Liam's hand away.

"Come here" Liam commands, signalling for Niall to come and sit on his lap. Niall hesitated for a moment, looking between Liam's lap and his face , contemplating whether it was a good idea.

"I'm not going to bite" Liam says, laughing softly, Niall looks at him with narrowed eyebrows for a minute before crawling into his lap.

"If you want to know so bad then I'll tell you" Liam says, hands rubbing softly on Niall's exposed thigh. "It was my mother"

"Oh" Niall says, blushing with embarrassment, making Liam smile.

"Shut up" he says, gently slapping Liam's chest before burying his face in the crook of his neck.

"I didn't say anything" Liam says, laughing.

"You didn't have to" Niall mumbles in his neck "I feel stupid enough already"

Liam forces him to lift his head up, and look at him "you're not stupid" He says, kissing his hair, his lips lingering for a moment when he breathes in his scent.

"What did your mum say?" Niall asks, hands going around Liam's neck.

"She wanted to know if I was attending her ball tonight" Liam says, carding his fingers through Niall's hair.

"Are you?" Niall asks, smiling when Liam kisses his forehead.

"Depends" Liam says, his hands rubbing small circles on Niall's back.

"On what?" Niall asks, confused.

"If you'll go with me" Liam says, kissing his cheek and then his lips making Niall melt into his touch.

"As your date?" He asks, looking into Liam's eyes, his bottom lip between his teeth.

"As my date" Liam confirms

"Okay" Niall says, a grin on his face as he leans in to give him a kiss. The kiss soon becomes heated and Niall finds himself being flipped over by Liam, breaking the kiss.

"You're not too sore are you? wanted to eat you out"

"that's gross, no" Niall says, a blush on his face as he scrunches up his nose making Liam smile wider.

"You'll love it, promise" Liam says "It won't hurt" Niall looks up at Liam before shyly nodding, letting Liam know he's okay with the idea. He's craving the feeling of being close to Liam.

"No need to be shy, princess.you'll love my tongue inside of you," Liam smirks teasingly, Niall whines, blushing in embarrassment.

Liam gives him a quick kiss before he is pushing Niall's legs apart, bending and pushing them up toward Niall's chest.

Niall flushes, heat settling heavy on the apple of his cheeks before spreading down his neck and splotching his chest. It's embarrassing to think about, how he must look, his hole exposed to Liam, he can feel himself get more embarrassed as he thinks about what Liam must be seeing.

He turns his head into the pillow because looking at Liam towering between his legs is too much to take in right at this moment. He squeezes his eyes shut and with a touch that would have had him jumping out of his skin if it weren't for Liam's hands on him, Liam runs his tongue along Niall's rim. His body shivers as Liam's mouth gets bolder and his dick twitches hard against his stomach.

"Fuck," He whines, body acting like a livewire as Liam flattens out his tongue and drags it upward.

He reaches down quickly to touch himself but Liam slaps his hand away, a soft growl following and it's enough of a warning for Niall to keep his hands away. His cock is throbbing and it's impossible for him to come untouched.

"Liam please, I want to come please, please. Can I?"

Liam sucks at the skin behind his balls as a response and Niall lets out a dry sob as he dribbles precome across his stomach.

"Not yet princess." Liam says, breath washing over wet skin and Niall clenches his fists into the sheets as Liam slowly pushes his tongue inside. The pressure in his groin is overwhelming and soon enough all he can do is rock back against Liam's face, moans constantly slipping past his lips.

"You're mine aren't you?" Liam says, leaving a liter of marks on the inside of Niall's thighs as he bites into the skin.

"Yes,"

"Yes," Liam repeats before reaching up and wrapping his hand around Niall's cock. It only takes one firm tug before Niall's vision is blacking out and he's pulsing come across his torso. His body shakes through aftershocks, head thrown back against the pillows. He groans when Liam wraps his lips around the head of his cock to the milk the very last of his orgasm out.

Liam kisses up Niall's body when Niall's finally relaxed back into the mattress and kisses him messily.

Liam pulls away, laying next to Niall and running his hands through Niall's hair, pushing his sweaty hair back.

"You okay?" Liam asks and Niall nods, curling into Liam, his face nuzzled into the crook of Liam's neck and his arm draped across Liam's stomach. Liam planted a lazy kiss to the side of Niall's head and left his lips to linger, and he smiled into Niall's hair when he felt Niall smile against his neck.

The two of them had sunken deeper, so deep in fact, that Niall could actually sense the bottom approaching, but at this point he didn't care what so ever because he was happy.

Liam could sense it too and it scared him more than Niall. He was getting to that point where he was willing to do anything to keep Niall in his life.

He wonders sometimes how a heart like Niall's, so pure and innocent love a heart like his, so dark and empty.

Sorry for the long update wait, hope you enjoyed this. Things are gonna get rough in the next couple of chapters. 😈😈😈😈. Please leave a comment bc I love reading them. And if you haven't already check out my new stories, everlasting love and father forgive me. Have a good day/ night big love 💞.