Chapter 27

Liam kisses Niall and its softer than any other kiss they've shared, he was being slowly pushed down on the bed and Liam was crawling on top of him. Niall's knees pressed on either side of him as he ran his hands under Niall's shirt, finger nails dragging up the pale skin. Niall arched up to his touch, groaning softly against Liam's mouth as Liam's hips pressed down into his.

Liam pulled his lips away, breaking the kiss and emitting a soft noise of protest from Niall. His lip hotly found their way to Niall's collarbone and neck, roughly biting down on the skin and sucking hard. Every time he'd pull away, eyeing the mark appreciatively before making another one. His hands clawing over the smooth skin of Niall's stomach as his hips gyrated against Niall's, earning softly groans from Niall.

"I love you" Niall says, heart racing. Liam jerked his hands away, narrowing his eye at Niall.

"Don't." Liam says with a shake of his head "Don't say that"

Niall didn't need to be told twice, the gruff voice in his ear causing shivers to run down his spine.

"Can I touch you?" Niall asks nervously, Liam doesn't say anything just nods his head.

Running his hands up under Liam's shirt, he traced his muscular abdomen, greedily trying to touch every inch of skin because he might not ever get the chance to. Liam's breathy groaning in his ear went right to Niall's groin, causing Niall to arch off the bed into him harder. His hands moved from his back, tangling into the soft brown hair that he adored.

Liam's lips crashed roughly against his own, a deep moan muffled against the kiss. His hips jerking into Niall's roughly, the friction practically driving Niall crazy. He wanted him, he wanted him now and the fact he could feel Liam's erection against him wasn't helping one bit. Liam's tongue forced its way into Niall's mouth, turning into a messy battle for dominance as Niall's hands just couldn't stay still.

Niall could tell he was hurting by the way he kissed him, that there was just something not quite right. Breaking the kiss, Niall kissed along his jaw. Liam tilted his head back, making a soft sound in the back of his throat. He didn't dare leave a mark like Liam did to him, his lips just ghosting over the skin with the occasional gentle graze of his teeth against his neck and jaw. He stopped to look at Liam, brown eyes staring down at him, lust with the distant mixture of hurt.

Niall reached up to touch his face, studying him for a moment. There was just a moment of silence, and Niall could tell Liam wasn't okay, something wasn't right.

Before he could ask, Liam was leaning up and tugging off his shirt to reveal the body that practically had Niall swooning. He reached down to discard Niall's shirt too, his lips greedily marking his chest as his hands found the waistband of Niall's sweatpants.

Niall was squirming, whimpering, practically begging for Liam's touch, begging for more.

Liam slid off of him to tug his sweatpants and briefs off in just one easy gesture, allowing Niall to kick them off. His eyes running over Niall's body hungrily once more, lingering longer on his cock than the rest of his body. Niall squirmed, feeling a bit self-conscious before grabbing Liam by his shoulder and pulling him down to meet his lips in a rough kiss. He heard the sound of Liam's belt as he stripped himself from his jeans, Niall could only whimper in anticipation as he felt Liam shift back on top of him.

Staring up at him needily as Liam broke the kiss, Liam purposely shifted forward to brush their erections together. Loud, breath moans happened in unison as Niall rutted his hips against Liam's almost frantically.

"Liam, please," he whimpered.

Two fingers were stuck in front of his lips, and Niall knew what to do. Opening his mouth, he sucked, his eyes never leaving Liam's. Niall reached out to pump his hand over Liam's length, earning a low moan from Liam as he threw his head back.

Liam pulled his fingers from Niall's mouth with a slight pop, and Niall squirmed impatiently in anticipation.

"Please, Liam" he begged, overwhelmed by his throbbing hard on and the lust pounding through his veins.

Liam's eyes darken another shade as his hands trailed down Niall's body, his hands running over Niall's smooth ass teasingly. Whining and squirming, Niall shifted his hips up toward him. He felt his fingers against his entrance, pushing into the ring of muscle gently.

Niall mewled loudly, throwing his head back as he squirmed, trying to get his fingers in deeper.

"Patience."

Liam's voice caused him to shudder hard. Niall couldn't help but to wiggle his hips more in desperation.

"I missed you" Liam said casually, his voice a gruff with lust as he slowly sunk his fingers into Niall deeper. Niall's fingers gripped the sheets tightly, jerking his hips to try and get more.

"I don't like it, the way my chest ached for you" he continued, working his fingers more into Niall. Purposely brushing against the bundle of nerves just once, causing Niall to arch right off the bed and groan loudly. His eyes closed tightly as he squirmed around with a white knuckled grip on the sheets.

"You're all I kept thinking about," he mused, scissoring his fingers to prep Niall. "I didn't like it one bit. I don't want to miss you"

Niall's eyes shot open, watching Liam with his mouth open, making soft sounds of pleasure with every breath as he worked his hips against Liam's fingers. Liam just stared down at him, furrowing his brow before curling his fingers roughly, hitting the sweet spot that left Niall crying his name out.

"Liam, I-I missed you too"

Liam didn't say anything only pulled his fingers completely out of Niall, only to have him whine in protest. Liam leaned forward over him once more, pushing Niall's thighs apart slowly. He felt his hot breath against his ear again, his weight over him. "If you didn't leave me, then I wouldn't feel this way"

Niall only shivered in response, before crying out loudly as Liam pushed into him. It wasn't slow, not giving Niall the time to adjust.

His hips worked into Niall vigorously, a filthy rhythm with his lips pressing hard against Niall's. His moans muffled by the kiss, Niall only seeming to grow louder and louder as Liam thrusted into him harder and deeper. His nails scraped down Liam's back roughly, clawing at the smooth, muscular flesh. Silently begging Liam for more as the discomfort turned to pleasure.

Liam's lips found his neck again, painting his neck with more hickeys as if he was a blank canvas. "Don't ever make me feel like this" He breathed against his skin.

"Liam" Niall choked out, arching underneath him as his nails clawed harder into his back. "More, please, Liam - so close."

Liam felt the pressure building in his stomach as he drove into Niall. He shifted Niall on the bed, bringing his legs up to change the angle, aiming to hit Niall's prostrate. The groans from Niall, along with the increased frantic scraping of Niall's nails against his skin told Liam that he had done well.

"Liam, Fuck, fuck yes -" He choked out, being silence by the feeling of Liam's lips against his. Niall's heart thundered in his chest as he felt himself getting closer and closer. Liam continued to hit that damn sweet spot. Groaning louder with every breath, Niall felt himself so close to letting go. The sound of skin colliding, Liam's breathy groaning in his ear was all it took to send Niall over the edge with one thrust. He cried out Liam's name as he came apart, without Liam even having to touch him.

The feeling of Niall constricting around him was all Liam needed, with two final thrusts he came inside of him with a loud groan. Catching himself so that he didn't fall on Niall, he shifted out of Niall and laid on top of Niall. Panting hard as he pressed his face into the crook of his neck, he felt Niall's arms wrap around him, pulling him tighter against his trembling body.

Liam shifted to study him, cupping his cheek with a surprising softness to the action. Reaching up with his free hand to gently push the sweaty blond strands off his forehead, he kissed him softly.

"Mine," he murmured hoarsely.

"Yours," Niall replied, barely audible.