Chapter 9

Niall's body arches off the bed as warm lips whisper against that spot on his throat, just below his ear, followed closely by teeth. Just a gentle little nip, maybe enough to leave a mark that'll fade by the end of this, but not hard enough to actually hurt. He can't help it, the way his body responds to that. The soft moan that escapes him, or the way his hips jerk up, desperately searching for some kind of friction.

"You like that?" The words are whispered in his ear, rough and low, and they leave him shivering almost as much as the love bites.

"You know I do," Niall says, and it's supposed to sound snapped, a little irritated, but instead it comes out breathless and needy.

"I do." And then those lips find their way to his neck again.

It isn't until he's panting, almost begging for this to go somewhere more than just sloppy kisses and bodies grinding together through too many layers of clothing that Liam finally starts to unbutton the soft blue shirt he has on. When Liam does finally get the shirt off, neither of them pay attention to where it goes, discarded to the ground, not given another thought.

Liam starts trailing down Niall's body with kisses. He follows Niall's body with his tongue until he's tracing the waistband of his boxers.

"Please."

Liam really isn't one to deny him anything, and despite the slight shake in his fingers, it doesn't take long for the jeans to disappear, and then those boxers, and this is what he needs. Nothing between them and a chance to really admire the body beneath him.

He starts by kissing along his hips and slowly moving his lips down to the smooth creamy thighs that part so easily for him.

"Liam." It's a whimper, a plea, and it sounds so fucking lovely it nearly destroys him.

"I love it when you say my name," Liam admits, whispers, like a confession against the insides of his thighs. "Fuck, Niall, I-"

"Liam, come on. Wake up. You're late for work. Wake up."

Slowly, Liam blinks open his eyes. The light in the room shines bright and he squints his eyes to block the light. It's when his eyes have adjusted to the light that he fully opens them and he finds green eyes staring down at him.

"Good dream?" Harry asks with a smirk his eyes gazing down at the massive bulge in Liam's boxers.

"Fuck off" Liam groans, not bothering to cover his bulge as he gets up from his bed and starts to head for the shower, ignoring Harry's laugh.

He doesn't take long in the shower knowing that he is already late for work, when he does come back to his bedroom, Harry is sitting on his bed and his still got a smirk on his face that Liam really wipe off.

"This kid really is affecting you" Harry says with a little laugh, watching as Liam gets into a grey suit.

"I'm not in the mood for your shit today" Liam says glaring at Harry as he does his tie.

"Oh trust me I know that's not what you're in the mood for" Harry says the smirk on his face never fading. Liam only groans in respond sitting on the bed to put on his shoes.

"What is it about him that you like so much anyway?" Harry asks looking at Liam. Liam just ignores him and stands up running a hand through his hair before walking out the room. Leaving Harry with an unanswered question.

He heads out the house and is driven to work by Ashton. The drive to Payne Enterprise doesn't take long. When he heads inside the building he is greeted by his employees and all he does is give them a head nod. He heads into an elevator, his glad when he finds the elevator empty. Pressing the button to his floor he sighs and grabs onto the bars in the elevator. He can't help but wonder if Niall will turn up to work today, it's been two weeks since he last saw him and in those two weeks Niall hasn't bothered to come into work.