Chapter 33

Liam sighs as he leaned against the headboard of his bed, a book in his hand, frowning as he reads. He was reading The Amber Spyglass. There was a quote that stuck out to him, it said "I will love you forever; whatever happens. Till I die and after I die, and when I find my way out of the land of the dead, I'll drift about forever, all my atoms, till I find you again..." It amazed him that some people could love that deeply.

He's brought out of his thoughts when, he sees Niall coming out of his bathroom, his in nothing but Liam's sweater and his hair is messy and on the side, Liam's eyes lick over him—over his legs and his arms and his face, taking in the blondes beauty. As he continues to stare Niall worries that Liam hears how unevenly his heart thumps.

"Are you just going to stand there or are going to come to bed?" Liam asks, chucking a little. He shuts his book and puts it aside.

Niall gives him a smile before climbing onto Liam's lap. "Hi"

"Hey, babe" Liam says, stroking his exposed thighs. His hands trail to his backside, gently squeezing Niall's ass making him whimper.

"Don't do that" Niall says, his ass was sore which wasn't to be expected, considering how hard Liam had gone at him.

"Are you tired?" Liam asks and Niall laughs when he sees the look of concern on Liam's face.

"What?" Liam asks, confused as to what Niall was laughing at.

"You're just asking that now?" Niall says "You just had your way with my ass for the past..." He looked over at the alarm clock before turning back to his lover. "Two hours. Now you're asking if I'm tired?"

Liam chuckled. Alright, maybe it had seemed a little silly to ask such a thing. He leaned down and kissed Niall's forehead. "Just thought I would ask."

"Well, how sweet of you. But I'm okay. I just wanna snuggle like this for a little bit." Niall says,

Liam smiled, wrapping his arms tightly around Niall as he turned them both over on their sides, kissing his forehead. This was one of his favourite parts of sex.

This simple aftermath where everything else but he and Niall disappeared, wrapped in each other's sweet embrace.

"I love you" Niall says, bottom lip between his teeth, Liam doesn't say anything just smiles down at Niall, his fingers brushing over his lower lip until Niall releases it from between his teeth. "Don't bite your lip like that; you're going to hurt yourself."

"What if you bite it for me, that alright?"

Liam grunts almost inaudibly and leans in for a kiss—licking a thin line across both of Niall's lips,

"Maybe." He mouths at Niall's jaw and drags his fingers up the side of his hip, leaving goose bumps and fingerprints.

Niall shivers and tilts his head slightly, trying to get as much of Liam as he can manage. Sometimes he feels his desperation travelling in waves—radiating off of him and filling the constantly-cold room. He's terrified that Liam can feel it, sometimes, when his heart is beating sideways and Liam's is not. And it only gets worse when Liam rakes his teeth over the skin at his neck and the protruding planes of his collarbones.

Niall whimpers and Liam licks at the red trails his teeth have left. Warm fingers press beneath the sweater—grazing along the soft line of Niall's thigh and resting gently on his hip. It's so tender and affectionate and Niall loves the sharp contrast it has to the way they have sex—it's not making love, it's fucking, and, as much as Niall loves to cry while Liam pounds into him, sometimes he just wants the older boy to kiss his eyelids and breathe over his neck while he rolls his hips. Sometimes Niall enjoys the foreplay more than the act itself.

Liam easily makes his way to Niall's hip—pushing the sweater up to his stomach and paying extra attention to the sharp, protruding bone. He kisses at the pale skin tenderly as if it is sunshine and fluffy white clouds before fitting his mouth around it, biting down with might and forcing a small cry from Niall's lips. Liam rubs his thigh comfortingly as he pulls back into a kiss—pecking and licking at the impending bruises; waiting for them to turn the colour of violets in the spring.

Once satisfied, Liam sits back on his heels and stares—stares at Niall and the marks on his neck and the ripening, plum colour that will soon decorate his hip. He runs a finger—too softly—over his thigh and watches him squirm.

"You're so beautiful" he says slowly, "absolutely beautiful" Liam can't help but think that maybe that's his way of telling Niall he loves him without saying the words.

He runs his hand up the front Niall's torso, his thumb paying extra attention to the shallow ridges of his abdomen. Niall squirms and shivers and Liam merely watches him in fascination—as if he's something wild and dangerous and fascinating when, really, it's the other way around.

"Liam" Niall gasps out, feeling exposed but mostly just needy.

Liam seems to snap out of his trance in that moment, "Yeah, baby?"

"Mm," Niall groans, getting painfully hard, "Please, just, please do something."

"You're too sore princess" Liam says "don't want to hurt you"

Niall lets out a whine, "please"

Liam kisses him, wrapping his hand around Niall's cock, gently stroking it. Liam catches every shallow whimper with his mouth, and before long, Niall is coming with a cry, letting Liam work him through it until he's over-sensitive and his eyelids are heavy.

Liam pulls his hand away, wiping the white substance on the sheets. He tucks Niall into his chest and whispers that he's gorgeous; absolutely breathtaking. They stay in comfortable silence for a while until Niall speaks.

"Thanks for letting me meet your family today" he says, kissing his chest.

"No problem" He says, his eyes closing.

"Wish you would have told me that your dad wasn't alive beforehand though" Niall says, thinking back to when he made a fool of himself by asking where Liam's father was.

"Just thought you would know already" Liam says, and Niall can tell from the way his speaking his about to fall asleep.

"How do you figure that" Niall asks, frowning.

"Read it in an article or something," Liam says.

"No I didn't" Niall " I want you to tell me things like that, not read it from a stupid article" Liam could tell he was getting a little upset, he couldn't blame him though Liam hardly ever told Niall things and it wasn't because he didn't trust the blonde it was the fact that he was scared he'll loose the boy if he told him the things that haunted him.

"I'm sorry" Liam says, not knowing what else to say. Niall sighs and closes his eyes.

"It's fine yeah, just tell me things, what's bothering you, how your day was, if you're happy or sad, if you're mad at me, anything. I'm not going to leave you no matter how bad it is. Just learn to trust me please" Niall says, and Liam nods, kissing his forehead. Niall smiles at him before shutting his eyes and letting out a yawn, suddenly very tired.

It doesn't take long before Liam is hearing Niall's soft sores.

"Goodnight princess" he whispers, kissing his head, earning a content sigh from a sleeping Niall.

Made in the am is amazing, I'm in love with it, my fav songs are am & wolves. What are yours?